Chapter 27

Anirudh's POV

"What did you ask?" I asked her, pretendingly with a curious expression.

"Yennaku yen innum papaa vaarala nu ketten !" She repeated, with a cute smile on her face.

I took a look around the living and looked back at her. I assured that this is not a right place to talk about it. Not thinking more, I lifted her up placing her back in the wheelchair and moved towards our room.

Locked the door, taking a seat infront of pulling her with the wheelchair so close to me. She looked so calm and waited for me to answer taking a lot of patience in her. I cupped her face gifting a warm smile at her.

"Everything takes time baby. And do this also, see it's something which has to be gifted by god and he will do that soon." I convinced her, politely.

"How soon ?" She questioned.

I bit a laugh silently.

"Sooner than we think. Okay, baby promise me that you will not think more about this and stress yourself. For now you need is complete rest." I said, forwarding my little finger.

"Promise!" She said, paired her little finger with mine.

I smiled in a slight of relief. Thank god, I somehow managed. I was feeling a bit relieved that I didn't have to explain her more about this and pleasantly happy that she agreed to be in my way.

Just then, I felt a grip on my hand stopping from moving. She holded my wrist and sighed me not to move.

"If you heard a news that I'm pregnant what would you do for me.. ani?" She asked, in a very low tone.

I looked deep into her eyes and I died at the spot. I would have been so happier than anyone else in this world if I hadn't heard what has happened by the prediction.

My hands slowly made up to her jawline and cupped it as I pecked a soft kiss on the top of her forehead and placed her on my chest.

"This is what I would have done. Ippdiyae unna yen nenjila vechi paathupen." I said, embracing her softly.

"Paathupiya?" She asked, looking up at me just in laying on my chest.

I delivered an assured smile to her, meaning that I will always be there for her. And we stayed in that position for some while of time.

Later the evening, Smartly dressed up for evening walk. I made my way to anika and make her ready for walking, as the doctor have instructed to take her out to get some fresh air.

"Niku, let's go!" I said, pulled the book from her hand.

"Where ?" She questioned.

"For walking! Doctor said taking you out will make your mind free and you will feel relaxed." I explained.

"You going to walk with your coolers and hoody on your head. Wearing this you think your fans can't recognise you?" She said, with a sarcastic look.

"Then how I'm suppose to take you?" I asked, uncertainly.

She pulled out a kerchief from the table nearby and handed it over to me. I looked at desperately confused.

"Wear it around your face. This will help you a lot." She said, proudly.

"Idhaa naa kaatu naa apprm unna verayaaro kaadadhitu pooran nu thaan nenaipanga." I said, dramatically.

"Un pondati ah thaana nee kaadithitu poora." She said, with a blush on her.

I blushed like an idiot by her reply. Whenever she blush she drives me crazily insane. I just feel like clutching her and stay but I know I can't do it.