Chapter 25

She looked down at her duvet she was covering. I could sense the hesitation in her.

"Tell me Niku ?! Are you willing to leave me forever ? " I questioned.

Her eyes trembled running to sides in nervousness. She was frustratingly playing with her fingers mumbling.

" Ani " She paused.

Looked at me with her wearily sad eyes. I can feel it, she's didn't mean to say that willingly, not at all. Her eyes and her face expressions can explain me every single thing without her knowledge!

"Why are you still being silent niku? Does your silence mean that you're thousand percent sure in leaving me with all your wish? If it's so, take me with you too. It's all enough niku, day by day I'm dying inside, thinking about you and your health I'm half dead already. These four days I didn't do anything other than just stay right beside you. Why you didn't feel my pain." I blurted out, with a voice full of hurts. "Nee yenna vittu pooga kudadhu nu naa ullukulla seththukitu irundhen dii. Yen niku yenna ippdi savaadikiraa? Naa un kuda irukamoodhu unnaku yenna kashtam vaarapoodhu ma?"

In a span of seconds, I felt myself embraced with a cold body. But I was sure that it's her, at this moment I stood lifeless. Little hope and trust which I had on her wasn't ruined.

She hugged me that tight not caring about how injured her right arm is as my body was dashing with it. She cried out loud and whimpered.

I just didn't know how to convince her. My hands couldn't make it up to wrap her and embrace her. I seriously don't know why! Maybe, because I wanted her to talk out.

"Naa poi thaan sonna! Yennala mudiyadhu nu therinchum naa yennayae sollavechen. I had no other way to... Yenna manichidu ani, naa un lollypie aah irupen life muzhluka un kudavae irupen." She whispered close to my earlobe and cried.

Immediately, my hands wrapped around her abdomen and I smiled to myself with my tears dripping down. She realised that she can't pretend to leave me.

She can never will! I just enveloped her so tightly into my embrace and soothed her this all I wanted to witness for so long.

Doors creaked in and out as my friends were leaving the place giving us some privacy. She slowly moved away, keeping her face down sad. I slowly lifted her chin up, cupping her face with my hand.

She pained as her lips curved and made a sniffing sound. I was confused by her reaction. I took a glance at her cheek and I was dumbly baffled to see a finger patch mark on her face. She looked at me from corner of her eyes and sighed as I looked back at her questioningly.

"Anu slapped me." She uttered, in a very low tone.

I was shocked once again but without any reason anu wouldn't have done this. There must be something I thought. To make my girl feel relieved I pecked a very small kiss on her red cheeks with a smile on my face.

Sensing this, she quickly started to shower kisses to me all over my face insanely. This shows how much she has missed me for long! I couldn't do anything other than just smile at the way she was enveloping me.

Just then, she hide her face on my chest sheepishly. I looked at her with an assuring smile on my face.

"Naa I love you sonna nee yenna pannuva?" She whispered audible just to me. I chuckled the way she expressed it. Back on driving me crazy!

"Ippdi un pakkadhula vandhu unna iruki kaadipudichi. " I did as the way I said. " I love you too nu solluven. " I said, dashing my forehead with her.

"Appo kiss ?" She asked, curving her cold lips with a sad look on her face.

I sniffly smiled and pecked a sweet kiss on top of her forehead. She was cherished as her face elegantly brightened up with smiles.