Chapter 12

Anu's POV

After the crazy hangover freshening myself I quickly jumped onto my bed. My eyes were so tired and so I was. There's nothing to say about the moments I spent with my gang, as always they made my day.

I'm glad that I got time to spend time with my sister anika. But I wish I had more time to spend with her but my half day was taken by my pooh shankyy.

As I was peacefully sleeping dreaming about today's day and my future life with shanky. My phone's ringtone Ailasa Ailasa broke up my train of dreams, spoiling my sleep.

I squint my face and looked at my phone's display shirking my eyes. The brightness on my phone screen effected my eyes giving pains. I moved myself sitting up straight.

"Niku ?!" I uttered, glancing at my phone's display.

I picked up the call without thinking twice nor noting the time. I kept my phone on my earlobe all I could was a bawling voice. I was devastated! Is she okay ? I wondered.

"Niku ? Are you okay ? What's wrong?" I asked, with a voice full of doubts.

"An-Nu! Nu ani !" Her voice quavered.

"Niku ! Calm down first and explain me what's wrong with ani ? I said.

"Nu ani is shi-shivering! He is unconscious. I don't know what's happening to him. Yennaku bayama iruku." She cried.

" What? Okay Niku don't be scared. I'll be at ani's house in 15 minutes with shanky. You don't worry. I'm coming now." I said, quickly getting off my bed.

"Come fast Nu." She said, weepingly.

"Don't cry Niku. I'm there right I'm on the way now. You stay beside ani don't go anywhere." I said, convincingly.

She hung up the call saying okay ! What must have happened to ani ? He was fine in the morning but now? Thoughts muddled up my mind. Without wasting my time, I called up shanky and told him to reach my house in 10 minutes.

I got ready quickly wearing a causal salwar, taking my doctor needs. I exited my room and knocked my dad's room as it's late night I have to inform him where I'm going.

I pulled my dad into a secret place whispered to him in a low voice. He shook his head giving an assure look and told me to take care of anirudh. Just then, I heard shanky's car horn I bid a bye to my dad and left my house.

Throughout the ride we both were muddled up with thoughts and tensed. We didn't know anything in what happened to anirudh. Anika's cry still echoed my ears. In that I understood that something serious has happened to Anirudh.

I told shanky to drive fast as much as he can. Because nothing should happen to Anirudh by the time we reach his house. Shanky rushed furiously worried about anirudh.

And finally, I reached anirudh's house in exact 15 minutes. Thanks to shanky for driving fast. We both entered in furiously and saw anika at the living hall. Seeing my presences she came and hugged me with all her might and cried.

I was awestruck ! I was totally awestruck. She's crying until she couldn't breath out. But she's not suppose to be like this as she has breathing problem. And this made me to think if she has got feelings for Anirudh.

"Niku, stop crying okay ? Nothing will happen to ani. Come let's go see him." I said, wiping her tears off.

I, shanky and niku went upstairs to anirudh's room. He was still like a statue! His mom was beside him with a weak face, worried about her son!
I emerged myself as a doctor to check on Anirudh.