Chapter 18

Anirudh's POV

What a day it was! Waking up to see her on my arms, looking at her adorable face in asleep made me to smile to myself.

I just can't believe that my lollypie freakingly proposed to me. A day which I have been waiting for. No one would have proposed the way she did. It was just splendidly great.

After, that day I got busy with my recordings and mix, my concert press meet schedules came along, a mid-week crisis it is. Literally, I was grounded up with all these, were I didn't get much time to concentrate on my lollypie.

Though we had basic talks, I still found that disappointment in her face and her voice. Still, she knows how to make me happy.

Somehow, All the works and the concert in Singapore was done, perfectly. Completing this we all decided to take a break and go on for a tour. We actually planned to go kanniyakumari to spend our new year over there but since anu was busy with work, we planned it to be on now as everyone is free.

Sitting at the window seat, watching my baby talking with anu and shashank, near a shop buying some snacks. She's cute! She's adorable! She's everything. I can see so many differences from her after the day she confessed her love to me but yet, her childish character never got a change. She's maintaining it so cutely with more adorable actions which makes me go crazy over her.

Just then, she entered into the bus still keeping her mouth talk a lot. I took the seat behind so far away from the driver place, sreyas iyappan and sid took the behind seat where three people can sit comfortably and I took the infront of them, followed by anu and shashank. She's nearing my seat, I look at with a smirk on my face, a blush can be seen on my face.

Anu took her seat beside shanky infront of anirudh's seat. She just stood there with her bingo chips on her hand, she looked at me, rolling her eyes sternly. I looked at her causally,raising my eyebrows.

"I want window seat. Nee ingaa vakkaru." She said, with a pout face.

"No, I can't. You sit there I can't give you my window seat." I said, reculantly.

No doubts, Im playing with her to see how she gets the window seat from me.

"I don't want! I want window seat only. Anil, get up." She said, raising her voice a little.

"Yennala unnaku window seat kuduka mudiyadhu nee ingaa thaan vakkarnum naa solldradhaa kelu." I said, strictly.

She frowned, immediately the moment I raised my voice the second time.

"Hrmm!! Naa ingaa vakkaramaaten! Yennaku window seat thaan venum." She said, crossing her hands around her chest.

I smiled at that way she was trying to defeat the window seat from me. The driver started the bus as the passengers got inside the and gotten on their seat. She stood there briskly still having her arms crossed around her chest, starring at me sternly.

"Niku, why are you standing? You have a seat to sit beside ani, sit down." Sreyas voiced out from the behind seat.

"No I will not sit unless anil makes me to sit over there." She said, pointing her index fingers at the window seat.

"What's this? Love birds ippdi sandaa pottukalam aah? Ani you adjust and give her the window seat da." Iyappan said, from the back seat.

"Wait! Did you just say love birds?" I said, with a questioning look.

"Yes, you both love each other now right?" Iyappan said, in a casual tone.

"How do you know?" I questioned.