Chapter 5

"Nu, thungitiya?" Anika said, tracing her fingers on anu's nose.

"Hmmm.." Anu hummed.

"Nu, I and squirrel became friends and he took me to his studio." Anika said, moving closer to anu.

"Yes, I know." Anu said, simply.

Anika looked curious.

"How you know ?" Anika questioned."That idiot shanky must have told you. Seriyana loosu Avaaan." Anika mumbled.

"Hello, Excuse me. What did you just say?" Anu asked, lifting up anika's chin using her index finger.

Anika grinned widely and looked at anu, innocently.

"He brought coffee for you and then you played with zhulu in his studio and most importantly you gave this ribbion to him." Anu said, with a smile on her face.

Anika quickly sat up straight, leaning her back towards the bed cot. She grabbed the ribbion thread from anu's hand and turned upset.

"Nu, why did you take this from squirrel. I gifted him this. Now how will I tie this on his hand again ?" Anika said, sadly.

"Hey niku! Relax, calm down.I got it from him just to tease you with it. You can tie it on his hand tomorrow." Anu said, politely.

Anika was frustrated seeing the ribbion thread in anu's hand. As she made it by her hands she doesn't like anyone taking it away from the person to who she have already given it to.

Anika looked at anu upsetly. Anu got up and moved closer to anika, embracing her.

"I'm sorry da. I just wanted to play with you. It has been days I kidded around with you. Didn't ani tell you to visit his studio whenever you like? Then, go to his studio tomorrow and tie this ribbion." Anu said, concernedly.

Anika's face slightly shined with smile.

"And one more thing, if you don't have money ask me okay? Don't deny to ask it from me. I can't see you getting money from others. I'll feel guilty if you beg for money." Anu said, a little emotionally.

Anika shrugged her shoulder and smiled. She took anu's words casually and didn't bother.

She doesn't know how to take a matter into a serious one. Anu felt so bad when she heard that anika was helpless with no money.

"Appo yennaku lollipop vangithaariya?" Anika said, smilingly.

Anu smiled at her, nodding her head meaning yes. Anika turned happy and hugged anu tightly, with all her might. Anu wrapped her arms, caressed her back.

"Nu, I want to hug you and sleep." Anika said, near to her earlobe.

Anu broke the hug and looked at anika, with a reassuring smile. She nodded her head for approval. And both of them drifted to sleep hugging tight.

Anika likes to sleep close to anu and never leave her by any means. Anika slept off holding anirudh's ribbion thread, tightly in her hand.

The next day, The journey seemed long although it just took 15 minutes. Anika was excitedly sitting in the bus, on her way to Anirudh's Albuquerque.

She wanted to go there again as she felt all happy yesterday being there. Anirudh made her happy, indeed.

The whistle sound from the conductor was heard and Anika quickly jumped out of the bus.

"Lemme check if I brought lollipop today" Anika said to herself while opening her bag.

She nodded jovially like a kid when she could see three lollipops in her bag today.