Appeal

Warm morning wishes to my lovely readers! Once again, I have got something to say to you'all. I'm extremely sorry if this post hurts you in any means. This is especially for my beautiful readers and to my silent readers.

Firstly, a three days back i updated an author's note saying that I'm going to quite my book "Un kadhal Irundhal Poodhum" I said that because i had my own personal decision so i had to quite it.

But now, here i have something in common. In this wattpad world you'all guys be like "We can do whatever we want!" But please do think twice before in what you guys are going to do (especially for the writers) One of my kind request to all my silent readers and my readers not to copy any people's work.

I'm not saying this to hurt anyone's feelings. Just feel the pain how the writers will feel when they get to know you have copied their's. We take a lot of time to come up with a clear plot, dialogues, ideas. We spend so much hour to write the sentences. It's just not that easy for us to get a good plot as you all think. Just copying someone's work will not give you a popularity!

This is my humble and kind request to all my readers and silent readers, not to repeat this at any times. I really hope you guys do understand how I feel. It's not that I went through this, I bet a lot of people in this wattpad world would have experienced it.

Well, about my fourth book (Un kadhal Irundhal Poodhum) I'm still thinking whether to continue or not. I'm sorry if I have hurted anyone's heart with my previous post !

Thank you ☺️
Love ;
Anirudhimagines (Farzhu)