Chapter 23

Nitya's POV

Anirudh! How could he do this to me! Was it all fake? Did he see me as a use and throw piece? I just.. can't take it! What did he find so special in that girl, named ani.. ANIKA?! What does he think of himself?

I'm hating everything about Anirudh from the start. Almost for 22years I lived just for him, loved him deeply, fixed him as my one and only partner who will be there for me. But now, he got married to a middle class girl. I can't take it!

He didn't answer anything for my love that I have for him! What does all this mean?! We enjoyed our life so lovingly, since my childhood he was the only one person I had!

I'm not leaving this! I'm not letting anirudh to have a good life with that idiotic girl. He's all mine! Only mine! As they got married with my uncles blessings, Im not able to see how they happily live together. It hurts me, she being in my place burns my stomach! I just wanna kill her.

When I decided this, I found that anika has a big secret about her past life. Well, credits goes to my stalking skills. Knowing about her past, I got to meet her past bestfriend Rohit, I felt that I was much luckier as he and his brother approved my plan, got down into my evil pool!

Yes, my planned worked! But in that just one thing got missed is that she survived back as someone admitted her in hospital at the right time! I'm not leaving this just like that , she hasn't got her consciousness back, before she could get it im here with my another plan!

Covering up visibility, I entered the hospital and quickly made my way to 3rd floor ICU ward. My ears are so sharp I can so clearly hear the words from the doctors about anika's condition! Great! She got abortion, this news cherished me like anything and not bad on how the boys treated her! She definitely need this.

Peaking through the lobby it was found to be empty no one was there including anirudh's friends or relations. I slowly tip toed and entered into the room to see her.

She was right there on the hospital bed with all the machineries around her. A evil smile crept appeared on my face, enjoying the moment on how she has been injured. Guess she won't be able to walk or do anything if she gets her consciousness. So, what's the point for her to live in this world. It's better to leave and move on by giving me the chance to live with my love, ANIRUDH.

I nearer to her inch by inch, there was just a barely distance between me and her now. I was so close to her as I was ready to execute my plan, seeing her face each second was boiling my anger and mood. I pulled out the knife from my leather jack, holding it tight with my right hand I forwarded it right infront of her to finish off her life. Without thinking further, I moved my hand with the knife near to her left hand, in the intention to cross a deep cut on her left hand first and then thrust her!

But then....

"STOP!!! ANIKAAAA!!!" A loud masculine was heard inside the room, stopping me from stabbing her.

I jerkily turned around to face the person, but still the knife was ready leaving an inch to cut her hand, not bothering what's happening around I just slide the knife on her skin and slowly bleeding bursted.

I looked at the person nervously, gulping my saliva i was making my footsteps back slowly to escape as I know I won't be able to do anything after this. The person was none other than, anirudh's close friend Iyappan.