Chapter 9

Anirudh's POV

I was frustrated with anu's mom actions. Each and every word that spilled out from her mouth about my girl hurted me like sharp needle.

More than that, which poke my heart deeply was when my lolly pie sat there on the couch like an innocent kid when her mom warned her and pinched her to behave properly.

She must have thought that I didn't see what her mom did to her. But my eyes looked at that point sharply and that's were my anger boiled up. I couldn't control it so I had to lash it out.

As I couldn't think anything straight, I brought my lolly pie out of her house and I tied the knot on her neck in a temple near my studio.

She didn't utter a word nor look at me. I know she was stunned and shocked with my actions. Every girl would definitely be shocked when something happens beyond their imagination.

I know, this might be selfish but I needed her for me and I wanted to prove people who she is. She is now Mrs.Anirudh, unofficially.As my marriage happened among within my friends guidance i don't have the ability to make it official to everyone yet.

Well, yes this was a terrible news to my family. I did something beyond their expectations and thought. None of them in my family didn't dare to face me or welcome my anika.

My mom, My dad, were against me with their thoughts. I convinced them so much but they didn't change their mind. My dad was so frustrated and angered with me.

Literally, he decided to send me away from the house but then my sister Vaishnavi, convinced my dad to make us both stay here because of the status we hold and for the outsiders.

Out of all these, which hurted me more was my mom's words where she talked ill about Anika just like her mom. I don't know why everyone hates her and doesn't understand her character.

I was so surprised with my mom's utterance. She is the person who loves me so much and does things for my good but I never thought she will also talk just like my dad.

No one understands my feelings either anika's ! I thought to myself, disheartened.

"You have choosed a gem to our family. You're really lucky to have anika in your life da !" These words came out from my sister Vaishnavi. I was happy that one person in my family understood my pain, my feelings,my everything.

I didn't know what to gift her for those words instead I hugged her tightly with all my might. Vaishnavi is always a great pillar for me since my childhood. More than a sister she is a very good best pal to me.

"Anika kudaa pesunaa time yeppdi poodhunae theriyamaatingidhu. I just loved that 2 hours time I spent with her.She is so cute to handle.Im still surprised that girl's like this still exists in this world." She said.

I stood there smiling at her with lack of words. "I wonder how people hates a girl where is she just by herself so kind hearted and sweet. I'm seriously saying you're just so lucky Ani." She said. This totally gave me a pleasant feel to my ears and my heart.

I'm glad that my sister feels the same as my thoughts and so blessed to hear that anika have touched my sister's heart.Vaishu advised me a lot on this case and energised me with lot of positivities. I feel relieved and happy that she was there for me at this particular time.

"Thank you so much Vaishu ! Thank you so much for understanding my niku. I love you so much." I said, giving a brotherhood huggie.

"Hey! Come on, What kind of a sister I'm when I don't understand my brother feelings ? Stay happy with your love da that's all matters for me now. Soon amma and appa will accept Anika as their daughter in law. Hope for the best!" Vaishnavi said, concernedly.