Chapter 20

Anika's POV

I felt my body tensed at each advancing steps made in our direction...no not our- MY DIRECTION! I moved a little back away from the person to assume clearly, still we both were on the bed facing each other.

A new face but yet a familiar one.

"Who the hell are you? What are you doing here in my room?" I yelled.

"Good morning! Hello." That person said, in a sleepy haze.

"Goodmorning aah! What the heck man! First answer to my question pakki!" I said, crushing my teeth.

"Pakki? Hello, give respect! Wait who are you ? What work you have in ani's room?" That person said, with a stern look.

"I'm suppose to ask that question to you mister. Yaarudaa nee?" I said, grabbing a pillow to smack that person.

He starred at me like anything. His eyes  looks so dangerous like a dragon. I was frustratedly nervous. I'm clueless! But I don't get one point in why that guy looks familiar to me.

"What's the sound here? Anika when did you turn to home?" A deep masculine voice from behind broke my thoughts.

I turned around and looked at the person as I was so sure now that it's Anirudh. I threw a devilish glare at him for putting me into a miserable state!

"Who is he?" I asked, pointing my index finger at the person right infront of me.

"Who is she?" That person, questioned pointing his index finger at me.

Anirudh let out a laugh loudly seeing our formation of sitting and the way both of us looked. Typically we both seem to look like enemies. I shirked my face and waited for anirudh to give a word for my question.

"Niku, he's my brother. Hrishikesh!" He said, with a smile on his face. "And hrishi, she's anika my wife."

"Whaaat??? Brotherrrr aah." I freaked out, jumping down from the bed.

"Wife aah!!!!" Hrishikesh said, getting off the bed in utter shock.

I quickly went and hide myself behind anirudh holding his hand,feeling so embarrassed like anything. I never expected that I will face a situation this way. Literally, every single bit of what I did a hour back synced right infront of my eyes. I'm ashamed! I don't dare to face Hrishikesh after this and so was he. I can see him feeling a bit awkward too.

"Oops Sorry!" Hrishikesh said.

I slowly lifted up my face and looked at him. I accepted his sorry just by looking at his eyes. He seemed to be like he felt so embarrassed and shy more than me. But I don't know how to apologise him.

"Both of you what's wrong?" Anirudh asked, confusedly.

"Uhh...Nothing da! I'll leave, sorry da I slept in your room for a while as I was quite tired!" Hrishikesh said, leaving the place genuinely.

"That's fine da hrishi! You don't need to apologise for that." Anirudh said, with grin on his face.

Noticing, Hrishikesh leaving my room I hold anirudh's hand more tight and layed my head closer to his waist. I can feel the blushes heating up on my face. I just regret on what I did.

Anirudh turned around to face me, he lift up my chin using his index finger and made me look deep into his cute face where a smile was dashing. He was caressing my hair so softly. His eyes were fiddling around me asking a question. I felt it so insane!

"Anil.." I began to talk, I was ready to tell him what happened between me and hrishikesh.

"Tell me lollypie." He said, sweetly.