Chapter 4

A few days ahead!

It's again Anika's favourite spot to roam around - ECR. She's never bored to walk around the place , her most favourite since childhood. Her watch stroke 1.30 pm and the sun was right up , making the busy city utter hot.

It was boiling and Anika knew she was gonna pass out if she walks for another 50 metres. But she just can't stop making her way further as she was quite active. Her face turned pale and lifeless as she kept on walking.

Poor Anika, dehydrated.

"Lemme get myself some water " she mumbled to herself and took out her bag to grab some Indian Rupees.

Shocked ! helpless !

Anika didn't know what to do. She had no money. Just then she realized that she had given them all to the little kids who were begging by the road.

"Nevermind. I'll just walk " she said , although she knew she was freaking tired and thirsty.In about 10 metres, she saw two water taps beside the bus stop.

"Thank god! " anika uttered and tiredly made her way to the tap.

She wiped away the small droplets of sweat on her forehead and brought her palms under the tap after opening it.

The chill water helped her in regaining her energy back. Anika kept on drinking the water as she was so thirsty.

Just then, Anirudh, who stopped at the signal saw a familiar figure, which he assumed Anika. As the traffic light showed green, he slowly drove his car to the side and parked it. He walked towards Anika , astonished to see his girl drinking tap water.

He felt like embracing Anika and ensure to her that he was there for her. But he knew that was inappropriate.

" Anika ? " Anirudh called unsurely.

Anika turned around and saw Anirudh standing beside her.

"Anil! Nee ingaa enna pandra? " Anika questioned him , her chest went up and down as she drank the water quite fast than usual.

"I'm suppose to ask you that.What are you doing here?" Anirudh asked, raised his eyebrow.

"I don't know where to go now. So, I'm just sight seeing around this place. Anika said, casually.

"Okay then, Come with me now." Anirudh said, grabbed anika's wrist.

Anika looked at anirudh confused, her eyes blunted away. She threw a devilish glared at him.

"What ? Where ? Don't try to take advantage in me." Anika said, crossing her fingers infront of his eyes.

Anirudh couldn't stare at her but smiled at her cute expression. She was so adorable to handle and to be with her.

"I'm not actually." Anirudh replied.

"Okay! Appo yennaku oru coffee vangithaariya?" Anika said, childisly.

Anirudh smiled at the way she approached him. He felt so happy to see her coincidencely and thanked god for this moment just in his heart.

"Vangithaaren vaa!" Anirudh said, with a smile.

Anika's face brightened up with smiles and she walked towards the red bmw car along with anirudh. Throughout the ride, Anika didn't shut her mouth she kept on talking non-stop without breaking a silence.