teen wolf

teen wolf - chapter twelve

wattpad is a bitch, i wrote this chapter 2 freaking times and it just deleted it :)) i'm rewriting again and i hope this works!

cassie

Stiles stopped the jeep at the school's parking lot and we jumped out of it.

I just can't believe I'm at the school in the middle of the night with Scott and Stiles. Again.

"This is a terrible idea." I said.

"Yeah, I now." Scott nods.

"But we're still gonna do it?" Stiles asked.

"Can you think of something better?" Scott asked my brother.

"Well, personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away." Stiles replied, moving his arm.

"Just make sure we can get inside." Scott mumbled.

I turned around as I saw a car approaching us and I raised an eyebrow.

"He's here." Scott mumbled and I saw Derek Hale getting out of the car. "Where's my boss?"

"He's in the back."

I glanced at the car and I saw Deaton laying in the backseat of Derek's car, his hands and feet duct taped and a strip of it on his mouth.

"Oh, he looks comfortable." I said and Stiles chuckled.

Then, we turned around, walking towards the school.

"Wait. Hey. What are you doing?" Derek asked.

"You said I was linked with the Alpha." Scott said. "I'm gonna see if you're right."

¨¨¨¨¨¨

I can't believe we just broke into the school. If I get in trouble because of that, I'm going to blame Stiles for dragging me with him.

"Okay, one question." Stiles started as we entered the main office and he moved to the table. "What are you gonna do if the Alpha doesn't show up?"

Yep. Scott's plan is: he's going to howl into the microphone and it will be projected on the speakers so the alpha would hear it.

"I don't know." Scott said.

"And what are you gonna do if he does show up?" Stiles asked again.

"I don't know."

"Good plan." I retorted.

"You said that a wolf howls to signal his position to the rest of the pack, right?" Scott asked us.

"Right." I nodded. "But if you bring him here, does that make you part of his pack?"

He looked at me. "I hope not."

"Yeah, me too." Stiles mumbled, placing the microphone in front of Scott's face and turning the volume on. "Alright, all you."

Scott cleared his throat letting out a shrill howl. Well, it was supposed to be a howl but... Nope.

I looked at my brother, pressing my lips together to not start laughing. Scott looked at me.

"Was that okay? I mean, that was a howl, right?" He asked us.

Stiles shrugged. "Yeah, technically."

"Well, what did it sound like to you?" Scott asked, looking at me again.

"Like a cat being choked to death, Scott." I groaned.

"What do I do? How am I supposed to do this?" He asked in panic.