bad person

bad person– chapter seventy six

stiles

My print was beeping, telling me that it was out of paper. I was focused on helping Lydia to break the code that her grandmother left.

 I was focused on helping Lydia to break the code that her grandmother left

"Try Maddy. It's got to be Maddy."

"Doesn't Maddy feel a little obvious as a cipher key?" Lydia asked.

"I guarantee it's Maddy."

Lydia rolled her eyes and started typing. She looked at me when it said 'error' and he groaned.

"Okay, your name," I said. "I mean, she left the code for you, right? So it's got to be your name."

She tried again. But it kept saying error. 

"Your mom's name?"

Lydia typed Natalie. Nothing.

"Do you have any beloved family pets?"

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

scott

Coach entered the locker room. "Alright. Now I know the start of season bonfire, it's a big deal for you guys. I also know it gets out-of-hand something. The alumni show up, there's other teams, and alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol."

The boys started cheering and I noticed that Liam was sitting very quickly in the corner.

"Alright. Shut up!" Coach yelled. "Now, what I don't understand is why anybody would ever want to get stumbling down drunk in front of a massive open fire. I'm also resigned to not being able to stop you guys." They started cheering again. "I also remind you, your team captain, McCall, will be there. And I can count on him to narc on ant and every one of these little bastards." He pointed to the boys and I shrugged. "Get back to class."

I looked back to the corner but Liam wasn't there anymore.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨