monster

monster – chapter seventy seven

stiles

"I'm completely and totally fine." I said, grabbing my jacket.

"Uh-uh-uh." Melissa stopped me. "You completely and totally have a concussion, Stiles. Lie back down. The doctor said you're not leaving without a CT scan."

"We still haven't paid for the last one!" I snapped.

"Oh, no, no, no." Melissa grabbed my arm. "Meredith is at the station. Your dad said it could take some time but he will get her to talk. Even if I let you go what would you do?"

I looked down, sitting back on the bed. "Okay, fine. Can you do me one little favor?"

"Anything." Melissa nods.

"Can you get me a tape player?" I asked.

"Like cassettes?" She asked.

"Yes. Tapes."

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do." She said, leaving the room and closing the door.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

cassie

Kira had saved Brett and his sister at the field because more assassins were after them. And we agreed to meet at the animal clinic. I had to go home after what happened at the school and I took a shower to get rid of the gasoline, so did Scott, he talked to Liam, who wasn't prepared to come with us, though. Malia went to visit Stiles at the hospital and Lydia is at the Sheriff's Station with my dad, trying to get information from Meredith.

"Satomi, this is who I was telling you about." Kira said when Scott walked in.

The old lady turned around to look at us. "I know who Scott McCall is."

"Are we safe here?" A young girl asked, I think she's Brett's sister.

Brett was next to her. There was also a couple next to the wall, a tall man, a girl and an old man next to her. Literally the ones that rested in their pack, the other were killed.

Scott looked at me and Kira. "We're gonna need help. A lot of help."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

stiles

I spent the whole night at the hospital and I just wanted to go home, it was already morning and I just got a next from Cassie, nothing else.

I heard a knock on the door and Melissa got in.

"You find a tape player?"

"No. But I found someone looking for you." Melissa replied.

I stood up as Malia entered the room and Melissa closed the door, leaving us alone.

"Hey."

"I heard you almost got killed." Malia said.

" Malia said