Q&A

Hi and welcome to the characters Q&A! I hope you have fun :)

Cassie

theowlsalcove: What's your're most favorite thing about your relationship with Scott?

Cassie: I think it's how we know each other so well, it warms my heart when he buys me something because he knows I love it.

obrientides: how is it like to be stiles's sister?

Cassie: Well, Stiles is very funny and doesn't matter what's happening with him, he always finds a way to make me smile and feel better :)

Stiles: aww, cassieeeee

Cassie: shut up

stefanlover16: Did you really forgive Scott after he cheated on you with Allison?

Cassie: You know, betrayal is something that I always thought to be unforgivable, but, sometimes you love a person so much, that you don't hate them for breaking your heart. And I do believe that it was just a mistake. It still hurts but I see myself without Scott.

-voidpaige: Can we be friends? Also did you know what you were doing while you were the dark faerie

Cassie: YES, WE CAN BE FRIENDS!!!! And yes, I did. It was horrible because I just had no control over my body and it felt like it was me doing all those bad things. I still feel pretty bad about it and it's definitely something I'll carry with me for the rest of my life.

anita_lorimer: slayyyyyy queeeeeeeeeen

Cassie: tHANKS, I KNOW I'M A BAD ASS!!!!!

Scott

theowlsalcove: Do you see yourself settled down with Cassie in 10 years from now?

Scott: Yeah! Definitely. All I want is to be with Cassie, and I am really excited to see what the future is gonna bring us, because I'm sure we're gonna be together.

Cassie: *blushes*

MieczyslawStilinski8: Do you regret cheating on Cassie with Allison?

Scott: I do. Yeah, I really do. I still think about it way too much and it pains me to know how much I've hurt Cassie and I just wish I've never done it. But I guess I learned from my mistakes.

obrientides: do you want to have kids with cassie? also can you marry me please

Scott: Yeah! I love kids! I'd love to have kids with Cassie. Yup, let's get married.

Cassie: *coughs* wHaT

sarcasmandemotion: I ship you with cassie so much, y'all are the cutest thing.

Scott: thanks, babe <3 we appreciate it.

anita_lorimer: protect Cassie with all you might Scott.... Also can we be friends??