help

help- chapter eighty seven

stiles

I watched while Theo moved my jeep back to its place.

"We should get you to the hospital. You took in a lot of smoke." He said.

I shook my head and stood up. "I'm fine."

"Suspect in 1-8-7 is in custody and en route to the station." I heard the radio coming from the jeep. "Suspect's name is Yukimura, Kira."

"What's a 1-8-7?" Theo asked me.

"Homicide."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

"Cassie?" I called when I left the shower.

I opened the door to her room and I saw a lot of books on her bed, I frowned, she wasn't here, though.

"Cassidy," I called when I saw the light coming from the other bathroom on the hallway. "Are you okay?"

Nothing. Not even a sound. I frowned again, knocking on the door. She didn't respond so I tried to open the door, it wasn't locked, I pushed it open and I widened my eyes when I saw my sister's body on the floor.

"Cassie!"

I quickly kneeled down next to her, holding her chin up and checking her pulse, I tried to wake her up.

"Cassie, open your eyes, come on." I slapped her face softly a few times. "Cass-Why-Why is there blood on your lips?"

I panicked, pulling my arm around her back and the other one under her knees, pulling her up and carrying her towards the door quickly, I opened and closed the door with my feet and pulled her body in the backseat of the jeep, getting in and driving to the hospital.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

"Where is she? Where is my daughter?" I heard my father's voice in the hallway.

I quickly left the hospital room and he saw me, so he quickly ran towards me.

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah. The doctor said she just fainted, but he couldn't explain the blood coming out of her lips and ears." I told him.

Dad approached the bed, touching Cassie's forehead and caressing her hair. He looked really tired and worried.

"You can go home and rest, I'll stay with her until she wakes up."

"No, no, you've been dealing with a lot lately. I should stay. She needs me." He said.

"Dad, it's fine. I'm already used to." I told him.

"Well, you shouldn't be. Maybe this happens because it's too much stress on you guys. Maybe she was so stressed with all of this and so tired that her body just-"