divine move

divine move– chapter sixty eight

third person p.o.v.

The three of them sat together on the couch. Lydia had her hands over her lap, she was in shock. Isaac had a lump in his throat as he looked down. Scott was lost in his thoughts, trying to ignore the pain in his heart as he remembered what happened a few moments ago.

"Scott, look at me. Look at me." Chris told him. "Scott, look at me!"

He had just dragged Scott away from Cassie. The boy couldn't stop crying over her body.

"You have to remember. You called me first. Say it. You called me first." Chris looked at him.

"I... I called you." Scott said, trying to control his breathing.

"Not you. Say Mr. Argent or her dad."

"I called her dad first." Scott gasped.

"What else? What happened?"

"There were two of them," Scott looked around, panting. "They tried to steal our car. They—They wore masks. They had a knife."

"You think. Don't get specific, Scott. You saw something sharp and metallic. You think it was a knife. What do you say next? If you get confused, what do you always repeat?" Chris asked.

"It—It happened so fast."

"That's right. Say it again. Scott!" He grabbed the boy's arm. "Say it again."

Scott looked at him in panic. "How are you doing this?"

"It's what we do."

Parrish looked at the teenagers. "Can you remember anything else¿?Anything else¿ Isaac¿"

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "It just happened so fast."

Sheriff Stilinski nodded, looking at them. He was doing his best to control his emotions. He has to know what happened to his daughter.

In the meanwhile, Stiles was at Kira's house with her and her mother.

"Here, it'll calm you." Noshiko gave him a cup.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Tea."

"What? Like magic tea?" The boy looked down.

"No, chamomile tea. Drink it." Noshiko said.

Mr. Yukimura entered the living room. "He's not safe here."

"He's not safe anywhere." Noshiko said.

"But Allison killed one of them," Kira said. "Doesn't that mean something? She killed an Oni."

"Is that even possible?" Mr. Yukimura asked.

Noshiko looked at him. "I'm not sure how."

"But she did it. She killed one of them." Kira said.

"Yeah, and then they killed her." Stiles looked down.

The boy still had no idea that his sister was dead. No one told him about it. He thinks she's at the station with Scott. All he knows is that Cassie tried to save everyone and then, that Allison tried to save her. Scott told them to not tell Stiles for now. He had promised Cassie to save the boy and if he knew that she was dead, he wouldn't want it.

"Allison's dead. Now I guess the only good this is it looks like I'm dying, too." Stiles murmured.

" Stiles murmured