tripwire

tripwire - chapter twenty two

cassie

Scott was kissing me, his hands grabbing my waist and I quickly pulled away, taking off his t-shirt and he smiled at me. He pushed my shirt and pressed his lips on mine again. I couldn't stop kissing him. He giggled, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck. I closed my eyes with a smile, feeling his lips on my neck and he slowly laid me on my bed. Scott was leaving wet kisses on my neck, making me moan softly as he held my hand, entwining our fingers, then he moved his kisses to my stomach, looking at me and smirking when I grabbed his face, pulling his lips against mine again.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, never pulling away from the kiss and we turned around, I screamed when we accidentally fell off the bed and we started laughing.

"You okay?" Scott chuckled, taking the hair out of my face.

"Yep. You?"

"Definitely." He smiled and pressed his lips on mine again. "Hey, it's healed." Scott said, pointing to my waist.

"Yeah." I smiled and I noticed that he was looking at my breasts. "Do you like my bra?"

"Huh?" Scott asked, not taking his eyes off me. "Your... Bra?"

"Scott." I rolled my eyes and he shook his head.

"Sorry." He chuckled. "Come here."

Scott wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me on the bed again and kissing me. Then, he looked at the window, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What?" I asked.

"Lydia."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Scott and I were outside the hospital, in the parking lot waiting for Stiles since he was talking to our dad. Lydia disappeared from the hospital. Naked.

I sat in the backseat of the jeep as I saw Stiles quickly entering the jeep and handed Lydia's clothes to Scott.

"This is the one she was just wearing?" Scott asked him and Stiles nod. "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again."

"Alright, just shove the thing in your face and let's find her." Stiles said, staring the jeep just to scream as he saw Allison in front of the jeep.

She walked around the door. "What are you doing here?" Scott asked.

"She is my best friend, and we need to find her before they do." Allison said.

"I can find her before the cops can." Scott said.

"How about before my father does?" She said.

"He knows?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah. I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs." Allison mumbled.

"Search party." I groaned.

"It's more like a hunting party."

"Get in." Scott opened the door, leaving the jeep and letting Allison sit in the backseat with me, then he entered the jeep and closed the door.

Stiles started driving, focusing on the street and Scott shoved his face outside the window, just like a dog.

"Alright, but if she's turning, would they actually kill her?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know. They won't tell me anything. Okay, all they say is, "we'll talk after Kate's funeral, when the others get here." Allison mumbled.

"What others?" Stiles and I asked.