musca

musca – chapter sixty one

double update because i'm such a nice person and i deserve scott mccall <3

cassie

We entered Derek's loft with Lydia and she looked around.

"They said they'd meet us here."

I turned around to the sound of a punch and I saw Scott grunting as the twins started punching him. They threw Scott on the floor and Stiles pulled Lydia and I to the wall so they wouldn't hurt us.

Scott got up just to get hit one more time, I groaned as they began hitting the shit out of Scott.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Scott was on the floor groaning. "I thought you guys were gonna teach me to roar."

"We are. You do it by giving in." Aiden said.

"Giving in and letting go. That's how Deucalion taught us control." Ethan mumbled.

They grabbed Scott by his shirt.

"Hey, you know, that's funny." Stiles murmured. "I've actually tried something like this one time using a heart monitor and lacrosse balls. But you're right, beating the living crap out of him is probably a lot better."

"That's actually the plan?" Scott asked. "You kick my ass?"

"You're afraid to turn. We're going to make you." Aiden said.

"You turn. Then you kick our asses." Ethan said.

"And then you roar." Aiden said, his eyes glowing and he roared at Scott.

"You don't think you can let go with us?" Ethan asked as they began walking around Scott.

"You think you're going to hurt us?" Aiden asked, pushing Scott.

"Come on, McCall. Give it your all." Ethan said, pushing Scott back to his brother. "We can always heal."

Scott moved to punch Aiden, but Aiden held his arm and punched his stomach. Scott groaned in pain and Ethan punched his face.

"You're an alpha. You want to roar like one, you've got to give in full throttle." Aiden said. "You've got to be the monster. Become the beast. Become everything you're afraid of."

"That's what gives you power. It gives you strength." Ethan said.

Scott tried to punch Aiden but Aiden quickly moved and hit Scott's back. Scott groaned again and I saw the blood coming out of his mouth. I held Stiles' hand.

"Giving into it doesn't make you the bad guy." Aiden said.

"So long as you can control it." Ethan mumbled.

"Sometimes control's a little overrated." Aiden said, kicking Scott's stomach and making him fall again.

"Come on, Scott. Fight back." I whispered.

Scott looked at them. "What if I can't control it? What if I can't turn back?"

"Then it takes over." Ethan said. "You become Malia. You get further and further away from being human. You turn into an animal. Or worse."

"You turn into Peter." Aiden said.

Scott got up, wiped the blood from his mouth and screamed, running to attack Aiden but Aiden grabbed him and shoved him into a table. I groaned as he began punching Scott's face repeated times.

 I groaned as he began punching Scott's face repeated times