lunatic

lunatic - chapter sixteen

double update!!!

cassie

Stiles and I entered Scott's house and Stiles locked the door.

"Scott?" We heard Mama McCall's voice.

"Stiles and Cassie." My brother said with a smile.

"Key!" She said, pointing to the key on Stiles' hand.

"Yeah! I had one made, so..."

"That doesn't surprise me." Melissa said. "It scares me, but it doesn't surprise me."

Stiles threw his bag on the floor, which made a loud noise.

"What is that?" Melissa asked.

"Uh, school project." Stiles mumbled.

"Cassie, he's okay, right?" She asked me.

"Scott? Yeah. Totally." I said.

"He just doesn't talk to me that much anymore, not like he used to." She said and I could tell that she was really upset.

"Well, he's had a bit of a rough week." I murmured.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. Yeah." She nods. "Um, okay. Be careful tonight."

"You, too." I smiled.

"Full moon." She mumbled, grabbing her keys.

"What?" Stiles widened his eyes.

"There's a full moon tonight." Melissa said. "You should see how the ER gets. Brings out all the nut jobs."

"Oh. Right." Stiles and I chuckled.

"You know, it's actually where they came up witht he word "lunatic." She said, opening the door and leaving the house.

Stiles and I climbed the stairs and walked to Scott's room, I turned the lights on and jumped when I saw Scott sitting on a chair, looking at us.

"Oh, my God!" I yelled. "Scott, you scared the hell out of me!"

"Your mom said you weren't home yet." Stiles said, placing the bag on the floor.

"I came in through the window." Scott said with a weird voice.

"Okay... Uh, well, let's get this set up." Stiles said, opening his bag. "I want you to see what I brought."

"I'm fine." Scott said. "I'm just gonna lock the door and go to bed early tonight."

He was acting so weird.

"You sure about that? 'Cause you've got this kind of serial killer look going on in your eyes, and I'm hoping it's the full moon taking effect, 'cause it's really starting to freak me out." Stiles murmured.

"I'm fine." Scott repeated. "You should go now."

"Alright, we'll leave." I said.

"Well, look, would you just at least look in the bag and see what I bought?" Stiles suggested. "You know, maybe you use it, maybe you don't. Sound good?"

Scott stood up and kneeled in front of Stiles and I, putting his hand inside of the bag and grabbing the chains.

"You think I'm gonna let you put these on and chain me up like a dog?" Scott said, his tone of voice still scaring me.

"Actually no." Stiles said and quickly grabbed Scott's pulse, handcuffing him onto his air conditioning.

Scott grunts. "What the hell are you doing?"