solution

solution– chapter ninety eight

third person p.o.v.

"Vanishing twin syndrome..."

"This is part of your expertise, right?" Stiles asked Deaton.

"Not particularly, no."

They were interrupted by the door and they turned around as Liam and Scott got into the animal clinic dragging a Dread Doctor.

"He's still alive."

They placed its body on the desk and after a few tests, Scott looked at Deaton.

"Can we keep him alive?" Cassie asked.

"I'm not sure he technically is alive

"I'm not sure he technically is alive." Deaton said.

"Screw keeping him alive. How do we get him to talk?" Liam asked.

"Personally, I don't think we can utilize torture nearly enough." Stiles said.

"Come..."

"Did you hear that?" Liam asked and Stiles frowned.

"Come to me... To me."

In a second, the Dread Doctor sat up, making a high-pitched noise that made all of them cover their ears and all the walls to shake. He stood up, still week and Liam ran to grab him.

"Liam, wait!" Scott yelled.

The Dread Doctor sent a power towards Liam, shoving the young boy's body against the wall forcefully. It began walking towards the door and it left the animal clinic, meeting with Sebastien outside and trapping the boys inside with his power.

He kneeled down in front of the man, who grabbed the mask on his face and took it off, revealing the disgusting and slashed face.

"Marcel... If this is what immortality looks like, I think you might have been misled." Sebastien said.

"For you... All for you."

"What did you do with it, Marcel?" Sebastien asked. "Where is the pike?"

"The Argents... The Argents..."

"The cane," Scott whispered as he heard the conversation. "Gerard's cane."

"But they took it. They took the cane." Liam whispered.

Marcel's body fell to the ground.

Scott grabbed Mason's files.

"Maybe there's something in here. Something about how he was a Genetic Chimera."

"Mason had a vanishing twin." Deaton told him.

"Now we've got a vanishing Mason." Cassie murmured.

"What does that have to do with him turning into a 250-year-old French guy? How does that even happen?" Liam asked.