everything's changed

everything's changed - chapter one hundred eight

third person p.o.v.

Malia growled at the Ghost Rider and Lydia was quickly in front of her.

"Get behind me. They won't take a Banshee."

"You sure about that?" Peter asked.

The Ghost Rider threw the whip against Peter but the moved down and punched the Ghost Rider. He continued to punch him but nothing happened, it was like the Ghost Rider wasn't even feeling it. But he continued while all the people started running, leaving the library. Cassie grabbed Lydia's and Malia's hand and they ran the other side, but they stopped as another Ghost Rider ran in front of them. He grabbed the whip, looking at Cassie and Malia pushed her to the side, she heard the whip hitting her arm and she screamed.

"Malia!" Peter yelled, running towards her and helping her up. "Lydia"

She grabbed Malia's body and Cassie helped her as Malia groaned in pain. The two Ghost Riders were now focused on Peter, he kicked one of them away.

 The two Ghost Riders were now focused on Peter, he kicked one of them away

"He did it." Malia mumbled.

He continued to fight the Ghost Riders and when he was about to suffocate one of them, he was thrown on the ground. They grabbed him and he looked at the girls.
"Malia, go!"

They moved and started running towards the door. Malia stopped when she saw the Ghost Rider holding Peter by his neck. She growled.

Cassie stopped to catch her breath, Lydia and her were in the middle of the hallway, Malia was nowhere to be seen.

"We should go find Scott." Cassie told Lydia.

"Wait. Follow me."

Cassie frowned, but Lydia had her "banshee" look in her eyes, so she followed.

Scott was running around the school when he heard a Ghost Rider behind him and saw another one in front of him. They pointed his guns at him and Scott deviated from all of them, then, he tricked the Ghost Rider, leaving both of them behind and he started running. He finally was outside the school and he ran back towards the woods.

Stiles' body was thrown against a locker. He felt the sharp pain again and he groaned.

"Damn it!" He got up, still a bit dizzy.

He was in the boy's locker room now and he needed to find Scott. Stiles walked towards the door and opened it, at the same second, a Ghost Rider pressed his gun against the boy's forehead.

Stiles grabbed his arm and pulled back, the Ghost Rider shot at the ceiling and Stile stumbled backwards.

"Scott, I can't fight this guy!" He yelled, hoping his friend would hear.