liar

liar – chapter thirty seven

cassie

I opened my eyes. I felt a terrible pain on my arm. I looked around; I was at the animal clinic. I looked down at my arm and I saw a bruise, it was open and there was a little bit of blood on it.

 I looked down at my arm and I saw a bruise, it was open and there was a little bit of blood on it

But I don't remember getting hurt. Remember... I remember being at the party. I remember what happened with my dad. I also remember when Matt tried to kiss me. I remember Scott yelling with Allison and me. I remember having a weird feeling like I couldn't breathe and I remember finding Scott. He was dying. No. Allison's mom was killing him. With wolfsbane. She tried to kill me. She told me horrible things.

I moved slowly, trying to touch the wound on my arm, which was hurting, when someone walked in. I looked up and I saw Deaton. He smiled at me.

"How are you feeling, Cassidy?"

"I feel weird. What happened?"

"I was hoping you could tell me. Do you remember anything?" Deaton said, walking towards me and I saw Stiles getting in.

"Thank God." Stiles quickly ran towards me, kissing my forehead. "Are you okay?"

I tried to sit down but Deaton stopped me. "Let me check if you're okay first."

I looked at Stiles. "You're okay." I smiled, letting out a sigh.

"Of course I am." He held my hand.

"I thought you were hurt. You didn't answer the phone." I said.

"Sorry."

"Cassidy, can you tell me what do you remember?" Deaton asked again, looking at my arm.

"Yeah. Hmm. I was—I was going after Stiles, in the parking lot, but I didn't find him, so I started to walk back when I had this... this feeling like I couldn't breathe. I started to walk, I don't even remember where I was going, I just know that I found Scott and he was... He was dying." I explained. "It was like, every time I looked at him, or every time I got closer to him, that feeling became stronger."