alpha

alpha – chapter fifty eight

ok but look at scott in this gif

daddy

that's all i have to say

cassie

My whole body was fighting against itself. It was trying to connect itself with one of the three people in those baths for over an hour and I was fighting back, doing my best so it doesn't happens since I kind of don't have total control over that.

"Look, there it is again, the aura." Isaac pointed at me and Deaton turned around.

Deaton, Lydia, and Isaac kneeled in front of me, they had confusing looks on their faces as they looked at me.

"I'm not sure this is normal thing, Cassidy," Deaton said, pulling his hands on the sides of my face and looking into my eyes. "Your eyes are supposed to glow but I'm not sure about this aura around you."

"I saw it the other day. In the mirror. But it thought it was like, an illusion because I was really tired." I said.

"How bad is it to fight against the connection right now?"

"Pretty bad. I'm not sure I can do it much longer." I said.

"It's because of Stiles, isn't it?" Lydia asked Deaton.

"The three of them. Allison is her friend. Scott is her best friend and boyfriend. And Stiles is her brother. If you can't fight against it, we'll have to do something." Deaton said.

"Like what? Knock her out?" Isaac shrugged.

"Something like that."

"But what about this aura around her?" Lydia asked.

"I think I might have to research for it. I can see if there's something in the bestiary that maybe we didn't see." Deaton said.

"We can do this later." I gasped. "Okay, please, do something. I—I'm—it's happening."

Deaton ran the other way, looking for something next to the medicines and he came back with a needle, I was fighting back but I could already feel my throat closing, that's when Deaton shoved the needle on my arm and I felt my body relaxing

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

scott

My eyes shot open and my body lifted up, I gasped for air and I saw both Allison and Stiles also getting out of the baths. Lydia, Isaac, and Deaton were looking at us worried.

"I saw it. I know where it is." I said.

Stiles nodded. "Yeah, we passed it. There was this stump. This huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though. Very big."