first kiss

first kiss – chapter sixty five

90k views wowowow thank you so much guys

cassie

We were at the animal clinic to talk to Deaton since he was in the phone with Chris Argent.

"Did you have any trouble with Ikeda?"

"Only minor," Deaton replied. "The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. But we have two problems now. First, the lichen is not a cure. It'll wear off in a matter of days."

"But while it does work, the oni won't go after Stiles, right?" Argent asked.

"I hope. Eichen House has an unusual history. It might not be all that safe for the oni there as well." Deaton said.

"What's the second problem?"

"I checked with your contacts in Japan. The yakuza boss you saw killed by the oni never found the scroll." Deaton told him.

"What scroll?" Scott asked him.

"A Shugendo Scroll. The Shugendo were the ascetic mystics of Japan."

"The scroll had information on how to exorcise a nogitsune." Chris said.

"So we need to find that scroll?" Scott asked again.

"Exactly." Deaton nodded. "And I did get a name of the man who last purchased it. Kincaid."

"He was with Katashi. He's the guy who met with Isaac to buy the gun." Allison said.

"Sounds like Katashi wanted the scroll to himself." Deaton murmured.

"But Stilinski already told me nothing like it was found among his things." Chris said.

Yeah. Katashi is dead.

"And a paranoid like Katashi would keep it close. Probably on him at all time." Chris finished.

"What does a Shugendo Scroll looks like?" I asked.

Deaton got up, opening his drawer and grabbing a medium scroll and showing us

Deaton got up, opening his drawer and grabbing a medium scroll and showing us. "Something like this."

"Do these come in different sizes?" Allison asked.

"Any size."

"Then I think I know where it might be." She said.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

stiles

My first at Eichen was bad. Just when I got there, a guy killed himself right at the stairwell. It made me change my mind about the place and I just wanted to call my dad or Cassie to take me the hell out of here. But they didn't let me which caused me yo meet my 'roommate' Oliver.