kanima

kanima - chapter twenty eight

double update!!!

cassie

Erica was dragging Stiles and I towards the pools and I was angry, I was really angry. I wanted to hit the shit out of her, but she's a werewolf, she's so much stronger than me. She finally let us go and we saw Derek, holding a ball on his hands.

"Stiles. Cassie." Derek smiled.

"Derek." Stiles and I said at the same time.

"What did you two see at the mechanic's garage?" Derek asked.

"Uh, several alarming EPA violations that I'm seriously considering reporting." Stiles said.

Derek and Erica smiled at us and Derek shoved his claws on the ball and I heard the air hissing out of it.

"Holy God." Stiles mutters.

"Let's try that again." Derek said.

"Alright, the thing was pretty slick looking." I said. "Um, skin was dark. Kind of patterned. Uh, I think I actually saw scales."

"Is that enough? Okay? 'Cause I have someone I really need to talk to." Stiles groaned and Derek looked at him. "Um, alright, fine. Eyes. Eyes are, um... Yellowish and slitted. It has a lot of teeth."

"Oh, and it's got a tail, tool." I said and Stiles nods.

"Are we good?" Stiles asked and Derek and Erica looked up. "What?"

I raised an eyebrow at Erica, she was making an weird face and Derek and her were looking up to something.

"What, you've seen it?" Stiles asked them. "You guys have this look like you know exactly what we're talking about."

I heard a hissing and Stiles and I turned around, looking up just to see that the thing was right above us. I widened my eyes and Stiles pulled me with him next to Derek.

The thing jumped in front of us, kicking Erica and Derek growls at it. It threw Erica against the wall, knocking her out and I smirked. I could like this thing if it wasn't trying to kill me and my brother.

Derek pushed Stiles and I. "Run!"

Stiles grabbed my arm and we prepared to run when the creature hit Derek, making a cut on the back of his neck and walked backwards.

"Derek, you neck." Stiles warned him.

I widened my eyes when Derek's body started to fall backwards and Stiles and I quickly held him, pulling his arms around our shoulders and walking around the pool. Derek is heavier than it looks, ugh.

"Where is it? Can you see it?" Stiles asked.

"No, just hurry." Derek said. "Call Scott!"

My phone was on Melissa's car so Stiles quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket, but it slipped out his hand and it fell. He let Derek go to grab his phone and I did my best to hold Derek but he was too heavy, he was falling and I widened my eyes as I fell with him into the pool.

Derek was drowing so I held my breath and got under water, trying to hold him and push him up, but he was too heavy for me and I was getting out of breath. Then I saw Stiles in front of me, holding Derek and helping me. We pulled our heads above the water and I took a deep breath while Derek and Stiles were gasping.

"Where did it go?" I asked, looking around. "Where is it? Do you see it?"

"No." Derek said, looking around.

anchor » scott mccallOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara