ice skating

ice skating - chapter twenty six

scott

I watched as Stiles was talking to Boyd, convincing him to give us the keys from the rink. Stiles got up, walking towards me and sitting in front of me.

"Got 'em." Stiles smiled. "Pick you up right after work tonight and we'll meet at the rink, cool?"

I was about to answer him when I saw someone walking in and I widened my eyes as I saw Erica. She was different. I mean, she was really different. Everyone was looking at her while she walked, she stopped, grabbed some kid's apple and ate it, then she looked at me, smirking.

Lydia and Cassie approached my table, looking at Erica.

"What... The holy hell... Is that?" Lydia asked.

"It's Erica." I mumbled.

Erica looked at me one more time before she turned away and began leaving. Then, Stiles, Cassie and I began running after her.

We left the school and we saw Erica getting into Derek's car, he smiled at me before he started driving.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Cassie groaned. "He needs to stop turning teenagers into werewolves!"

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

cassie

I called Allison to come with us but she said that her dad didn't let her go. So, I really wanted to help Stiles with Lydia, so I invited her to come and she said yes!

Stiles opened the doors of the rink and Scott turned the lights on. It was empty, obviously. We had it all for us.

Lydia and I got in and I quickly grabbed Scott's hands, pulling him with me.

Stiles and Lydia were sitting on the bleachers, putting their shoes on while Scott and I did the same. We finished and Scott got up first, helping me and we walked towards the rink.

"Since you're horrible at skating since we were kids, maybe I should give you a few pointers?" I suggested, looking at him.

"Cassie." He smirked. "I don't know if this is news to you or anything, but you remember the werewolf thing?" He said, holding my hands. "Super speed, strength and reflexes."

"So a little ice skating should be no problem." I said.

He smiled. "Yeah."

I nodded and he turned around, taking a step on the rink and I smiled.

"See?" He chuckled and started moving. "It's no problem--ugh!"

I widened my eyes when he slipped and fell on his butt. I chuckled and entered the rink, helping him to get up and taking a look on Stiles and Lydia. She was skating like a professional while my brother was looking at her.