another chimera

another chimera– chapter eighty six

wow daddies 

stiles

My heart stopped for a second and I took a deep breath, looking down and when I looked back up, his glowing eyes, fangs and claws were gone.

"I know what happened to Donovan. I know everything—"

I closed my fist in anger and quickly pushed him backwards, my whole body heating up because of the anger and I grabbed onto his shirt tightly.

"You don't know anything." I hissed.

He grabbed my arm, turning me around and pressing me against it, making me groan in pain because he's too strong.

"I was there! I was at the library. Malia found the book. She was texting us to see where you were. She said she left you at the library." Theo hissed back. "I told her I was close. When I got there, I heard the scaffolding come down."

"You saw him?" I asked him.

"Just the body."

I finally let go of him and he does the same to me.

"I watched you come out. I was gonna say something but then I saw the cop car. And the body was gone. I don't know who took him. I only saw what you saw, and I didn't say anything because you didn't." He said but I was still angry, really angry as I looked at him.

I looked around when I heard the sirens wailing and Theo looked back at me.

"That's not an ambulance, is it?" He asked.

I just shook my head, walking away from him.

"We should get out of here." Theo suggested.

I looked at the body. "We can't just leave him."

"Fine. Alright, let's take him. Someone's stealing the bodies anyway, right?" He asked. "Here's out chance to find out who. Stiles, come on. We gotta do something."

I shrugged. "You killed him."

"In self-defense. He was going to kill you and me. If we stay, we're either going to have to tell the truth or we're going to need a pretty convincing story. It's your choice." Theo said.

I looked at the body again and then back at him.

"I'm not going to ask you to lie to your dad." Theo said.

"Don't worry. I've had plenty of practice." I hissed.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

liam

After I went to talk to Hayden at the club, I found out that she was one of the Chimeras. But she wasn't really happy with me trying it. I followed her outside.