faerie

faerie - chapter forty one

cassie

I was on my nerves. I couldn't stop thinking about Stiles. I'm so worried about him and I have no idea of what to do. I was in the boys' locker room with my Dad, Scott and Isaac.

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that mean...." Dad sighs. "Well, I don't know what that means. Um... Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him..."

Isaac nods softly. "We'll call you."

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott said.

Dad nods. "Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" He looked at me and I nodded.

I watched as my dad left the locker room. I was going to get the jeep home after I talk with Scott. Before I could say anything, Coach walked towards us.

"McCall. We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know, Coach." Scott nods.

Coach looked at him. "All right. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different It's Greenberg." He chuckles. "I'm just saying we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will." Scott replied.

"I know." Coach nodded, walking away.

We waited for the last boy to leave the room and I looked at Scott.

"You have to-you have to find my brother." I said.

Scott nodded his head, turning around and ripping off the door from Stiles' locker

"You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah, we both are." Scott nodded, giving Stiles' shoe to Isaac.

Isaac furrowed his eyebrows. "But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?'

 "But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?'