7

"How was the movies?" I asked Mia as she took her seat at our lunch table

She gave me a little smile before shrugging. "It was okay I guess."

"What movie did you see?" I asked and her frown deepened.

"Uhh..."

"Mia?" I frowned. Sam came over and took her seat next to Mia and I looked at her. She too had the same little secretive smile.

"How was the movies?" I asked.

She looked at Mia and the two shared a look before Sam turned to face me.

"It was okay." She shrugged and I narrowed my eyes at the two.

"What happened?" I asked and Sam covered her face to hide her reddening cheeks.

"Nothing. What makes you think that something happened?" Mia asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Because you're both acting like something happened."

The cafeteria door opened and Liam, Noah and Jonathan walked in.

The girls instantly straighten up and I frowned at them before turning my attention to the three approaching boys.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to invade your table again. I just have a quick question." Liam teased and I nodded.

I don't even know why I bothered giving him my number.

Wait. Shouldn't I be happy that he's not blowing up my phone with unnecessary questions?

"Hey." Noah said quietly to Mia who gave him one of her gorgeous smiles.

"Hi." She replied and I frowned at her behavior.

What is going on with them? Did I miss something?

"Daisy." Liam called my name, to bring my attention back to him.

"What was your question?"

"I was wondering if you could look at my English paper for me. I know you don't tutor me in English but you kind of do everything and I'm kind of failing that class too, so if you could look at it that would be great." He continued to ramble on and I turned my attention to Mia and Sam who were looking at Jonathan and Noah with happy gleams in their eyes.

A little too happy.

"So will you look at it?" Liam asked and I turned to look at him.

"Your English paper?" I frowned and he nodded.

"I'd ask one of these bozos to do it but they're a little preoccupied with your friends." He smirked and I turned to look at Noah and Johnathan who were flirting away with my two best friends.