56

Three weeks later 

Three weeks later 

The doorbell rang and I stood up to get it. Only to be almost tackled to the ground by Katelyn.

"No," she shouted and my eyes widened in shock.

"What is the matter with you?" I gasped out in surprise.

"I haven't told you yet," she grimaced and I frowned at her as the door rang again.

"Katelyn what did you do?" I asked and she looked at me with a small smile. The doorbell rang again and I let out a sigh before opening the door again.

Mia and Liam stood at the door step.

"Hello friends," Katelyn smiled and I bit down on my tongue. What did she do? What are they doing here?

"Hi," Liam spoke first and I slowly turned my eyes to him.

"Hi," I replied quietly.

Since his party, I may or may not have been avoiding him like the plague.

"Ready for our road trip?"  Mia asked and I moved my gaze from Liam to frowned at her. Our what?

"What?"

"You didn't tell her?" Liam asked before glancing at Katelyn and back at me.

"I was getting to that," Katelyn nodded before running her hands through her hair.

"What is going on?" I asked making my tone more firm.

"We're going on a road trip to the beach!" Katelyn announced with a grin and I blinked at her.

"I understand your words but I am very confused right now." I told her and she tucked her hair behind her ears before letting out a sigh and looking at me.

"Okay, so I have been enjoying our lazy three weeks while our parents are on their honeymoon because it is wonderful sister bonding time. But if I stay cooped up in this house for one more day I might explode." She explained and I nodded for her to continue.

"So, last night I texted Mia, Liam, Noah and John and asked for us to go on a small road trip to spend the day at the beach so I can have human interactions."

Her body tensed as she waited for my response and I could feel the other two sets of eyes on me but all I could was blink.

"I think we're about to witness our first sibling fight." Mia teased.

"Should've bought popcorn." Liam chuckled and I turned to glare at them.

"We're going to be over here, shutting up." He nodded once he saw my face.