39

Happy Wednesday friends 😊

[0]

"You," Mia said at the doorsteps of the library in an accusatory tone as she pointed at me.

"Yes?" I frowned and she made her way towards me.

What did I do?

"You skipped class with Liam Powers and you didn't tell me? I had to find out from Noah." She narrowed her eyes at me and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Well, it wasn't exactly planned. He kind of took me against my will." I told her.

But to be quite honest, it was the only way I would've complied. There's no way I would've voluntarily skip class to be with a boy.

No matter how beautiful his smile is.

"Well how did it go?" She asked with an exciting smile.

"Incredibly amazing." I gave her a small smile. "But, can I tell you about it later?"

"Well, I kinda wanted to know now, but sure." She nodded before frowning. "Is everything okay?"

Absolutely not.

"Just tired." I shrugged and her frown deepened.

"Did you not sleep well last night?" She asked and I shook my head.

I got accepted into UCLA.

"Anxiety's a bitch." She sighed and I looked up at her with a nod.

So's my father.

"Well, since I won't get the juicy details about your little adventure with Liam, I'm gonna leave you to your alone time." She stood up and  I gave her a look of gratitude.

She always knows when I need alone time. Sometimes with Sam I have to tell her, but Mia always knows.

"Thanks." I spoke and she gave me a smile.

"I'll see you at lunch." She said before walking away.

The school day went by in an uneventful blur. I breezed through my classes in autopilot and when the final bell rang, a breath of relief left my mouth and I packed my things and made my way towards my locker.

As I was walking down the halls, someone tapped my shoulders and I turned only to find Liam on the opposite side.

"Gotcha." He smiled.

"Yeah," I gave him a half smile before reaching my locker.

"See, I don't like it when you don't find me funny." He said and I frowned at him.