57

"You want me to wear that?" I asked Katelyn and she nodded

"You want me to wear that?" I asked Katelyn and she nodded. The two piece bikini dangled from her fingers and she looked at me with a small smile.

"Yes, I picked it out for you." She smiled and I nodded.

"I know you did, because if Mia did, she would know to only get me a one piece. I can't wear that." I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Why not?" She asked, her eyes flashed with frustration and I let out a groan.

"Because, my entire being would be hanging out. Legs, stomach, everything." My eyes widened and her eyes softened.

"And?" She asked and I ran my hands down my face.

"And it's a lot. I can't be confident like you, it's a lot. Like, a lot." I let out a sigh through my nose.

"Aw, Rose." She reached for me and I stepped out of her reach.

"Sorry," I muttered at her hurt expression. "It's just, I just need space."

She nodded and offered a smile but didn't make any moves to touch me again.

"Rose, you're absolutely beautiful. Not only that, but you are remarkably sexy." She smiled and I ran my hands through my hair.

"I don't know how to 'work it' like you and Mia." I finally confessed and she gave me a smile.

"Rose, nobody can work it like Mia," she said before pointing towards Mia who strutting around confidently in a sexy, sunshine yellow two piece. Noah has no idea what's about to hit him.

"Okay, yeah you're right." I smiled and she grabbed my hand.

"Besides, no one can do it like you either." She smiled before reaching into her beach bag and pulling out a simple, white cover up.

"Alright, you're slowly making your way towards the good side again." I smiled and she let out a small laugh.

"If modesty is where you find comfort, who am I to make you change that." She said and I wrapped her in a hug.

"Does this mean you're talking to me now?" She asked and I smiled at her.

"I suppose." I shrugged and she let out a laugh.

"Let's go change." She smiled and we stepped away from the back of Liam's car. I closed the trunk and we made our way to the bathroom.