11

"Good afternoon dear friend

"Good afternoon dear friend." Mia said with a radiant smile when I took my seat in biology.

"You are in a happier mood than usual." I told her with a raised eyebrow.

"That's because a very sexy boy kissed me today." She smiled and I shook my head at her.

"You and Noah are still a thing?" I asked and she gave me a nod.

Liam walked into class and I turned my attention to him. He's being weird today.

He's quiet.

During gym class Coach didn't even yell at him once because he kept his head down most of the time and only participated when he needed to.

"Rose, did you hear me?" Mia said and I ripped my eyes away from Liam and turned to look at my friend.

"Sorry, what?" I asked and she smirked.

"Too busy checking out Liam?"

Definitely not.

"No, he's just being weird today." I shook my head.

"Maybe he's just nervous for the exam. His grade is kind of depending on it." She said and I nodded.

"Yeah maybe." I nodded and the bell rang.

[0]

"Okay, you have five minutes remaining." Mrs. Knowles said during the test.

Everyone was done. Everyone except one.

Liam Powers.

He hasn't moved. Literally, his pencil is exactly where it was at the beginning of the test.

"I don't think he's even put his name on his paper." I whispered to Mia as I glanced back at Liam again.

He wasn't even looking at his paper. His gaze was set at the front of the class but he wasn't looking anywhere specific.

"It's like he's in shock or something." Mia whispered and I narrowed my eyes.

That or he's doing this on purpose.

But that doesn't make any sense. He studied his butt of on Saturday. So why would he not take the test?

The bell rang and I grabbed my things and Mia and I walked out of class.

"I'll see you later." I told her as I stood across of Mrs. Knowles class in the hallway to wait for Liam.

I'm going to need an explanation.

"Good luck." Mia said with a small smile before walking away.

I waited outside until the last of the students walked out, and finally, Liam.