10

I looked at the GPS on my phone then out of my window at the big white gates that were staring at me

I looked at the GPS on my phone then out of my window at the big white gates that were staring at me. On each handle of the gates, there was a beautiful golden, cursive P.

This is Liam's House?

This is not a house, this is a mansion.

No, a castle. It's a castle.

Shaking my head in awe, I grabbed my phone and dialed Liam.

"Are you here?" He asked without a greeting.

"Do you mean, is there two white gates preventing me from entering your castle? Yes, yes I am." I told him and he chuckled.

"The white gates will open soon, just let me put in the code." He said.

"Of course, he has to put in a code." I muttered and sure enough, about five seconds later, the two gates started pulling apart.

"When you get up to the house, Marcus will take your car and go park it. After that, just come on in and I'll meet you in the foyer." He said and I replied something incoherent before hanging up.

I slowly drove up past the gates and made my way up to the castle as I gawked at the house.

It was even more enchanted and beautiful up close.

With its multiple stories, the house itself made me feel like an ant when I pulled into the 'driveway'.

This is breathtaking.

The roof was a rich coat of navy blue and it matched perfectly with the white exterior of the house.

I craned my neck to look at the multiple windows invading the front of the house. Most of which had balconies to match.

I placed my car in park and before I could even unbuckle my seatbelt, a man dressed in a dark suit came towards me and opened the door

"Oh, thank you. You must be Marcus." I smiled politely.

The man nodded with a welcoming smile and I held my hand out for a hand shake.

"Rose Thorne." I smiled and he shook my hand.