Entry Two

Entry Two:

Aaaaaand Im back. Don't ask why, It's complicated. Actually it's not. I just don't want to talk about it.

Fine, fine. If you want to know that badly I suppose I'll tell you. But please remember I was against saying anything about it.

My friend Louis and I share a flat. He and his girlfriend, Eleanor, are talking in the kitchen, and Im a bit of a third wheel so.. Here I am.

I hate Eleanor. If you asked me (which you can't, you're a book. Wait. You aren't even a you. What's wrong with me?) Id say that I didn't know why, and that's the truth. It's just this vibe she gives off or something stupid like that I guess.

Louis, however, I do not hate. He's basically the best guy I've ever met. We're great friends- great enough to live together. I might say that I loved him, in a close friend way, though- Not any more than that. He's got this fluffy caramel hair and stunning blue eyes, his toothy smile is contagious. He's funny, too and... Wait... What am I doing?

Anyway-Im all alone here in the living room, scribbling in this notebook like a little author that just got a great idea for a new novel. Only, 1) these ideas are my thoughts and everyday life. And 2) I would never write a book for anything in the world. Writing sucks.

Eleanor came in, I suppose I should listen to whatever snobby comments she has. Bye.

Wait, do I really have to excuse myself from a book? You're even a meaningless book, empty and blank. You have no stories to tell. Well, now I suppose you've got a description of my best friend. That counts, right?

-Harry