Entry Seventy-Three

Entry Seventy-Three:

It started off as something you'd see in the movies.

There was a shy guy and his girl best friend. (Though Im not sure which of us is the girl.. Yet.) And one had fallen in love with the other but did know how or even if they should say it, cos, you know, they didn't want to loose that connection they had; that bond. Or even risk loosing it. It was simply too significant and essential to both of their lives, both of their happiness.

Well, I did take my chances.

So we were walking, right? On our way to the coffee shop where I was going to sing to Louis what he meant to me, and maybe he'd say he felt the same.

It was cold, colder than when Nick and I had gone jogging. London is like that. Some days it's utterly disgusting gross out, and other times its sunny and (somewhat) warm. There is no inbetween, and the first option is most common. But we put up with the suckish weather anyway, that's justus.

The fans weren't a problem. They didn't know we were in London, much less wandering the streets. The people that did see us didn't recognise us. Even if they did I wouldn't have minded.

To stay warm, we wrapped our arms gently around each other's shoulders. The impression this gave off was a mixture of either "we're in love" or "we're good friends". Either way, haters can suck it.

The whole time we talked. Talked about everything and anything. Random things; the sky, funny stories, that old lady's shirt being too low cut, serious things; Eleanor, the new album, the future. Everything and nothing that crossed our minds.

I really missed Lou being there to talk to. He's such a great guy and I feel like I haven't seen him be totally with it lately. I don't mean with trends, I mean with his personality.

It was good to have him back for a while.

Then I brought up Nick. Er, Dick. Grimshaw. Grimshit. Dick Grimshit. Yes.

Anyway.

Louis got this far off look and stayed quiet for the rest of the walk, while I rambled.

When we got to the coffee shop, Louis told me he knew about the picture, the one with Nick and I kissing.

I promised him it was fake.

He asked if the kiss was fake.

I gave him an honest 'no'. Then I blurted out things like that the kiss was the best thing that ever happened to me. That I wouldn't trade it for anything the world, except for maybe one that counted because the person that I'd kissed didn't remember it.

He'd looked me in the eye and said:

"But I do."

-Harry x