Entry Seventy-Six

Entry Seventy-Six:

Everything was in a slow motion blur.

First the doorbell interrupted Louis' story. When I got up to get it, he gave me a weird look that said 'You're up to something, aren't you?'. And I was.

The guy gave me an annoyed glance when I answered the door and demanded extra pay for coming out so late. I nodded and led him to the kitchen.

Louis was sitting, bewildered, mug of tea half full wrapped in his hands protectively.

And then I said,"there's something I want to tell you."

At first I was nervous. So nervous. I was afraid I was going to black out again, or maybe die. Twice. Three times. In a row. Or ya know, maybe just choke and ruin the moment. Whatever happened, I was sure it would be bad.

And then everything kind of fell into place.

I kept my voice steady, putting feeling into every word of the song. Louis watched me cautiosuly. He didn't look scared. Or disgusted. He looked like Louis.

I finished after a moment, and everything was silent for a minute. Louis removed his hands from his mug and clapped slowly twice.

And then he looked at me and gave a watery laugh. I realized he was crying. I was crying. I swear even the stoned guitar kid shed a tear.

He stood up, he walked up to me, he cupped my face in his hands, and he said:

"I've loved you for forever, you bloke." And then he kissed me. On the lips. Sober.

I managed to mumble "properly" and then I didn't think about anything except for the gorgoeous boy standing in front of me. The one with blue eyes and a toothy smile and silky caramel hair.

Louis.

My Louis.

-Harry xxxxxxx