Entry Forty-Six

Entry Forty-Six:

Yes, it's true. We kissed.

Sure, he was drinking last night and yeah, maybe I was too, just not nearly as heavily.

And granted, I was being a bit too flirty and had it coming, but honestly I did not expect it at all.

And it's a given that when he pushed me up against the wall (in front of everyone might I add) I knew something not too promising on my part was going to happen.

But when his alcohol coated breath filled my lungs and his eyes twinkled with pure desperation and he leaned in closer, closer, closer- I didn't stop him.

When his lips collided with mine- I didn't stop him.

When he kissed me sloppily once more- I still didn't stop him.

When I ran my hand down his torso he didn't stop me.

When he pulled away, I did stop him, only to make him come back to me and kiss him for a final time.

And yes, it was Louis. Louis kissed me.

And then we turned around. And I looked at all of the people that cared about us, and now knew my dirty little secret. They all knew I wasn't drunk. They all knew I couldn't lie myself out of this. They all knew I was gay. They knew that I liked this guy, and maybe that I had for a while now.

And they know Louis kissed me back, drunk or not.

What they don't know, and what they didn't know as they all stumbled out the door-eyes wide with pure shock, was that it was the rightest I've ever felt about anything or anyone in my life.

But maybe Ill keep that to myself.

-Harry xx