Entry Twenty-Two

Entry Twenty-Two:

I haven't ever been able to recite almost the entire movie of The Notebook or Titanic-which is 3 hours long, mind you!-until just recently.

By "recently", I mean the past 37 hours.

And by "the past 37 hours", I mean a day and a half of misery and depression.

As you could infer from my previous entries, Louis is a total disaster. A hot mess, if you will. So, me being the wonderful friend that I am (no, pfft, what are you talking about? This has nothing to do with me having a crush on him.) sat with him for the whole time and held him as he cried (which was quite frequently) while watching multiple heart-wrenching films. Titanic at least 4 times.

Oh my. What fun, right?

The thing is: I have to see Gem and my mum. Absolutely. No question. Hands down. If I don't they might label me as the jerk son with no manners that only cares about fame.

And while I don't really give a shit about fame anymore, I also can't have them think other things are more important to me than them.

Maybe I could bring the melancholy Lou Lou with me. Yes, that would be nice. I wouldn't have to worry about him and it could keep his mind off little Miss Im-Going-To-Break-Your-Heart-Rip-It-Out-Of-Your-Chest-And-Stomp-On-It-With-My-Designer-Heels.

You're a genius Harry.

I'm going to go ask him about it.

Wish me luck.

-Harry xx