Entry Seventy-Seven

Entry Seventy-Seven:

I think the guitar guy left before things got too scaring. Well, I mean they didn't, because Louis is kind of scared, (I'll get to that later) but still;when two guys you thought were both straight best friends a minute before start snogging on the kitchen table, I think you'd have the common sense to leave.

I hope he left. That would be weird if he didn't..

But anyway, he texted me today and told me not to bother paying him at all. He said that the expression on Louis' face was priceless. (How sweet is he?) I agreed- but still snuck a check in him bookbag with a little note that said “THANKS!! :)”. How nice am I? The nicest, you say? Well shucks.

As I kind of brought up before- Lou and I made out for a good twenty minutes. That's a pretty dang amazing time for an assumed straight guy and his best mate. Woop.

Oh, but we didn't go “all the way”. Louis said something about wanting to wait a while so it would be more special. (It's going to be special no matter how many times we do it.) I think he's afraid, and I can't blame him. I mean I've read fanfics and stuff so I kind of know what's going on- why am I writing this? Do I really need to vent about my boyfriend not making love to me?

Wait, is he my boyfriend? Or do I have to ask that separately..?

I should stop writing in this, it confuses my poor little mind. (Which is now stuffed full of what Louis' bum might look like. Oops.)

Aaand now I'm curious again.

-Harry xx