Characters

Kingkas and Friends:

Kris
- Leader of the Kinkas
- Looks cold but is a sweetheart once you know him.
- Dirty Blonde Hair

Chen
- Jokester of the Kinkas
- Might seem rude because of his jokes but they're to make others happy.
- Brown Hair

Chanyeol
- Happy Virus of the Kinkas
- Could be intimidating with his height but he's always smiling.
- Silver Hair

Yixing
- "Healer" of the Kinkas
- Seems blank but will always be there to listen to your problems.
- Black Hair

Kai
- Sexiest of the Kinkas
- Seems like a playboy but is loyal as can get.
- Brown Hair

Sehun
- Quietest of the Kinkas
- Seems cold with his straight face and silence but is a softie at heart.
- Black Hair

Seungcheol
- Co-leader of his friend group
- Just a sweetheart and protective of anyone he cares about.
- Brown Hair

Jun
- Quietest of his friend group
- An actual soft child. Especially with stuffed animals.
- Brown Hair

Hoshi
- Co-mood maker of his friend group
- Always joking with fellow mood maker Taehyung to make others smile. A small softie.
- Black Hair

Dokyeom
- Co-sunshine of his friend group
- Always smiling and laughing causing others to laugh. Seems crazy at times but is a romantic.
- Black Hair

Vernon
- Co-meme specialist of his group
- Constantly makes meme-worthy expressions to make others laugh. A sweet romantic for his significant other.
- Blonde Hair

Mingyu
- Co-meme specialist of his group
- Constantly makes meme-worthy expressions to make others laugh. A sweetheart who's especially protective over his loved one.
- Brown Hair

Namjoon
- Co-leader of his friend group
- A sweet, clumsy, crazy at times, boy but will protects anyone he cares about.
- Blonde Hair

Hoseok
- Co-sunshine of his group of friends
- Always laughing causing others to laugh with him. A sweetie who's always positive and loves their partner to the moon and back.
- Pink Hair

Taehyung
- Co-mood maker of his friend group
- Constantly joking with fellow mood maker Hoshi to make others smile. Seems a little strange at times but is a cheesy romantic.
- Brown Hair

Jungkook
- Golden child of his friend group
- Not actually the youngest but treated like it. Acts tough but is actually a small cutie with a big heart.
- Black Hair with Purple Tints

Newbies and Friends:

Suho
- Leader of the Newbies
- Protects anyone his cars about financially, mentally, and any other possible way.
- Brown Hair

Luhan
- Most feminine looking of the Newbies
- Looks girly but doesn't act like it. Could probably power kick you to another country.
- Light Purple Hair

Xiumin
- Quietest of the Newbies
- Doesn't talk much at first but is a talkative cinnamon roll when you get to know him.
- Light Brown Hair

Baekhyun
- Diva of the Newbies
- Act like a bratty diva but is a softie under the mask
- Silver Hair

Kyungsoo
- Most satanic of the Newbies
- More than ready to hurt you if you cross him or someone he cares about. A sweetheart on the inside.
- Red Hair

Tao
- Sweetest of the Newbies
- Tries to be friends with everyone and is extremely kind. Can still wushu your butt though.
- Blonde Hair

Jeonghan
- Co-leader of his friend group
- Although often mistaken for a girl, he goes out of his way to protect his friends and family.
- Long Silver Hair

Joshua
- Jisoos of his friend group
- Originally just a joke from his name but he truly works hard to make sure no one does anything too stupid.
- Orange Hair

Woozi
- Scariest of his friend group
- Acts scary and cold but is truly a cinnamon roll on the inside.
- Brown Hair

Wonwoo
- Coldest? of his friend group
- Seems mean from his sharp eyes but is an actual softie. Also has the deepest voice of the whole school.
- Brown Hair

Minghao
- Sweetest of his friend group
- A cute fairy that's either saying something extremely innocent and cute or extremely savage with no in between. Has an extremely cute voice.
- Cotton Candy Hair

Seungkwan
- Diva of his friend group
- Acts like a diva but really just needs someone to unlock his sweet side. Never expects something big despite assumptions.
- Blonde Hair

Dino
- Baby of his friend group
- Maknae of the group but treated as a baby. Not a fan of it.
- Brown Hair

Jin
- Co-leader of the group
- Acts like a leader only when necessary. Takes care of everyone but wants a shoulder he can lean on.
- Black Hair

Suga
- Coolest of his friend group
- Has a lot of swag and seems cold. Truly a softie with a gummy smile.
- Black Hair

Jimin
- Mochi of his friend group
- Looks like a squishy mochi. Can change to the opposite of a mochi in 0.0001 seconds.
- Pink hair

Ships (Please don't complain):
- Taoris
- Sulay
- Hunhan
- Xiuchen
- Chanbaek
- Kaisoo
- Jeongcheol
- Soonhoon
- Meanie
- Junhao
- Seoksoo
- Verkwan
- Jungchan
- Namjin
- Yoonseok
- Vmin

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Hello! The much anticipated EXO book is finally here! I'm excited to write this but please know that I will also be updating other books so there won't be frequent updates. I hope you guys will enjoy this book and please don't complain about the ships. Thanks!

~Admin Jin