2 {1}

After the bell rang, all 32 boys walked out of the classroom and split into their groups of 16 each and headed off to their next class. The Kinkas and their friends were walking behind the technically newbies and their friends as they headed in the same direction as their next class but were suddenly stopped by a group of 16 girls that weren't girls they've ever seen before. All of the girls in the school up until this point were kind, smart, and dressed appropriately in their own styles but these girls seemed to be wearing clothes a size or two smaller then they should be. They seemed like they were purposefully trying to show off assets of their bodies to the 16 boys.

"Hi boys~" One girl, who seemed like the leader, flirted staring at Kris.

"Do you need help?" Yixing asked politely.

"Maybe... you boys wouldn't mind helping us out would you?" Another girl replied.

"Of course not. Do you all need help finding a class?" Chanyeol asked.

"Oh we don't need any help for with school~" The girl replied winking at Chanyeol.

"Oh then we can't help you. We actually have to get to our class so goodbye." Chanyeol stated pretending he didn't see the wink.

The group of boys quickly moved around the group of girls and reached their classroom in no time.

"I've never seen those girls before..." Namjoon commented.

"Me neither. They don't act like the other girls at this school either. Kinda... I don't have a word for it." Hoseok said.

"Whatever guys. Let's just get to our next class." Mingyu said.

The others all agreed and walked in surprised to see the same 16 boys from before staring back at them.

"Well... this is a coincidence..." Seungcheol mumbled.

They all just smiled at each other to be polite and went back to their own businesses.

"Guys. What if they're in all of our classes?" Jungkook asked.

"That could happen but we all still have that one class before lunch with no one else." Vernon reasoned.

They all agreed and by no time, the teacher walked in. The class was just like the first one they had, filled with the same introductions that every one of them knew hearing it just a few moments ago. Their second period ended in no time with the routine of the 32 boys walking to their third period which was with exactly the same people once again. However, once the period filled with even more introductions was over. The boys left the classroom and split off towards different classes. It was the class the between the 2 groups of 16 boys, each had a different class but that doesn't mean there won't be people they know in there.

Kris walked into his drawing class wondering if there was anyone he knew in there. He decided to take the class after accepting that fact that he couldn't really draw.

Tao sat on a stool in his drawing class that he decided to take since it seemed the most interesting to him. To say he was shocked when the seemed leader of the Kinkas walked into the classroom would be an understatement so when the boy sat next to him, he nearly fell out of his chair.

"Hello. Your name's Zitao right?"

"Yes..."

"Nice to meet you. My name's Yifan like you've probably heard from the past three classes."