17

A/N: Say the Name! SEVENTEEEEEEEEEEN!

It's been a few weeks since the large group's adventure at the mall and to be honest, nothing interesting had happened besides school work. Junmyeon, Yixing, Sehun, and Luhan had hung out a number of times since the mall but Junmyeon and Yixing would always talk to each other so Luhan and Sehun could talk to each other. Luhan knew he was falling for Sehun and honestly, he didn't mind the other was a kinka. He had a lot of trust for Sehun. The only thing that he wanted Sehun to do was stand up for him. If he did, Luhan knew that he would be safe with Sehun. Sehun knew he loved Luhan. After that incident at the mall, he knew that he wanted to protect Luhan at all costs, that his love for Luhan was different compared to his love for everyone else. He just wasn't sure how to confess.

The kinkas and their friends were all sitting at their normal lunch table talking about anything and everything.

"Oh no..." Taehyung mumbled.

"What's wrong Tae?" Namjoon asked as Hoseok followed Taehyung's gaze.

"Trouble." Hoseok replied causing everyone at the table to look.

Everything suddenly made sense as the boys saw a group of girls walk into the cafeteria. The girls had been getting on the 16 boys' nerves as they wouldn't leave them alone but they dealt with it knowing that the girls weren't bothering the other 16 currently sitting at the other side of the room. Minghao and Jin knew about the girls bothering their boyfriends and friends but were reassured that nothing was going on and this was to protect them from getting the heat. However, the boys knew something was up when the girls passed right by their table. Sehun looked at where they were heading before widening his eyes and quickly grabbing his things. At this point, the others had caught on and were following Sehun's actions.

The other 16 boys where sitting and eating lunch, minding their own business when the crowd of girls surrounded their table. They each internally rolled their eyes, especially Minghao and Jin, before facing the girls with a polite smile.

"Can we help you with something?" Jeonghan asked.

"We've told you several times but you guys just won't listen will you? We told you that the kinkas and their friends are ours. But noooo! Now two of you are dating two of them! How dare you take away our boyfriends from us!" One of the girls exclaimed.

"Pardon me for interrupting your LOVELY speech but last time we checked, they didn't have any girlfriends." Yoongi snapped.

"Hate to break it to you honey, but the ones dating "your boys" asked our friends out. Not the other way around." Seungkwan sassed.

"Oh please. It's just out of pity since you guys all look so ugly." Another girl scoffed.

"You calling us ugly isn't very justified considering it's coming out of that hole in your face lined terribly with lipstick." Jin shrugged.

"The only pity here is from me refraining from beating all of your fake selves up. The only reason I haven't done it a long time ago was because if I had given you each a black eye, you'd actually look better than you do right now." Minghao smirked.

"Aggressive behavior won't get you a lover in life~" Joshua smiled overly sweet to mock the girls.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK LIKE THAT TO US WOMEN!" Another screeched.

"You guys don't act mature enough to be considered women." Jimin retorted.

"Honestly, a 5 year old acts more mature than you all." Baekhyun added.

"Also, calling yourselves women is an insult to women everywhere." Luhan stated.

The girls were fuming and about to scream even more than they had when someone coughed behind them.

"Excuse me but this is our table so we would like you to leave." Kris said.

"That's right. You boys better move so they can sit down." The first girl sneered.

"Actually, those boys can stay. It's you girls we were talking to." Sehun stated with no expression towards the girls.

The girls screeched once more before stomping away out of the cafeteria. The 16 boys standing smiled in satisfaction before sitting down at the table with the other sixteen. Each boy sat down next to the boy who they were shipped with unconsciously besides Junhao and Namjin.

"How much of that conversation did you guys hear?" Wonwoo asked after everyone was settled.

"Pretty much all of it." Mingyu replied.

"You're insults were very good by the way." Chanyeol praised.

"They honestly made it way to easy." Kyungsoo shrugged.

"Why won't those girls leave you guys alone?" Junmyeon asked.

"Who knows. Jun and Namjoon are even dating but that's frankly not stopping them." Yixing shrugged.

"How annoying." Tao mumbled.

"Believe us. It's incredibly annoying." Kris scoffed.

"But for a while now, they hadn't bugged you guys so we dealt with it." Jungkook said.

"That's really sweet of you guys but remember that we aren't afraid of them." Chan replied afterwards.

"After what happened today, we know for sure that you guys aren't afraid of them." Jongin smiled.

After everyone began talking amongst each other, Sehun turned to Luhan.

"Hey Lu?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you meet me after school today?"

"Okay. I'll just stay back after we finish class today."

"Perfect."

By the time school actually ended, Sehun was growing more nervous by the second. What if Luhan wasn't ready for it? Especially since he was a kinka...

Shaking the thoughts away, Sehun smiled and grabbed Luhan's hand before leading the smaller up the stairs towards the rooftop.

"Sehun? Where are we going?"

"The rooftop. I have something very important to talk to you about."

Luhan's heart began to race. What would happen now?

"Oh we're here."

Sehun pushed open the door for Luhan and followed the other through the door afterwards.

"Luhan, I know that you haven't had the best past.... especially with kinkas... but I really do like you. When I said I'd protect you, I really will. There's no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't risk anything for your wellbeing. I've fallen for you Luhan. So, please, will you grace me with the privilege of dating you?"

Luhan was shocked. He wasn't expecting anything like this to happen but he thought about it. Sehun really did care about him and when he showed up with the others at our table, he was standing up for him. Luhan realized that Sehun really did care for him, he really did love him and Luhan loved him back.

"Yes. Sehun. Yes I'll date you!"

Sehun looked up smiled before engulfing Luhan in a hug.

"Thank you Luhan."

"No, thank you Sehun, for being so patient and helping me regain my trust in kinkas."

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Hunhan is official guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~Admin Jin