15

Jin was sitting at lunch with the rest of his friends as per usual when Namjoon came running up to him.

"Jin?! It's you're birthday today?!" Namjoon exclaimed as everyone at his and Jin's table watched the two interact.

"Um yeah... I didn't want to make a big deal out of it so I didn't say anything." Jin shrugged.

"You should've at least told me." Namjoon pouted

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"You should let me take you out in celebration then!"

"W-what? No you don't have to spend money on me."

"I want to. Take it as your apology for not telling me it's your birthday. I'll meet you after school!"

Before Jin could speak, Namjoon was already heading back to his table. Everyone at Jin's table turned to him and smirked or wiggled their eyebrows.

"What?' Jin asked.

"He basically asked you out Jin." Jeonghan stated.

"WHAT NO! It's just celebration for my birthday." Jin defended

"No, it's a date." Kyungsoo nodded.

"Guys! He's just being a friend."

Minghao just burst into laughter afterwards.

"What?" Jin asked confused.

"There is no way he's just being a friend. When I'm over at Junhui's, Namjoon sometimes barges in to rant about how much he loves you. He ends up ranting about how handsome you are and all that stuff." Minghao says wiping his tears of laughter.

Everyone at the table smirks at a red faced Jin.

"So it's a date!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Raise your hand if you think it's a date." Junmyeon said as everyone at the table raised their hands.

"Face it Jin. It's a date." Yoongi said.

Jin just groaned and buried his face in his hands suddenly nervous for school to end.

Meanwhile, Namjoon was freaking out at his table.

"Where should I take him? Oh my gosh does he think this is a date? Is it a date? Is it bad I want this to be a date? What if he doesn't think this is a date and I do?!" Namjoon rambled.

"Calm down. Jin's going to like whatever you decide to do whether he thinks it's a date or not." Seungcheol reasoned.

"True. Plus, if you want, you could confess to him today. He seems to like you in that way." Kris said.

"Also, Jun's taken Minghao out a few times now so he can help you decide where to go." Soonyoung suggested as Jun nodded.

"I totally can. As long as you tell me what you were thinking of doing." Jun smiled.

"But I don't know what to do and where to take him if I want to confess to him." Namjoon complained.

"Why don't you take him out to eat?" Hoseok suggested.

"Yeah! You can take him out to eat and then confess to him." Seokmin exclaimed.

"I know! There's this little park nearby your house that looks really pretty at night with the snow and winter lights! You guys can go there after you eat!" Jun clapped excited.

Namjoon nodded and listened as his friends around him began planning his supposed date with Jin.

As the day passed, both boys grew more nervous almost falling out of their chairs when the bell to end school rang. Namjoon waited for Jin to pack his things before taking his hand and pulling him out of the school to his car. As he opened the door for Jin to get in, he noticed a rose with a note attached in his back seat. He could barely make out the words that said, "give this to Jin!" ~ your friends inscribed on the slip of paper. He got into the car and reached behind for the rose before handing it to Jin who turned pink at the sweet action. Namjoon just gave a small smile before starting the engine and driving the two of them to their first destination: the arcade. Jin's eyes lit up at the sight of an alpaca plushie in a claw game.

"Let's go Namjoon! I want to try and win the plushie!" 

Namjoon let Jin drag him to the game after he grabbed the tokens before handing some to Jin for him to play. After a few failed attempts, Jin was about to give up when Namjoon decided to give it a try. Namjoon got lucky and was barely able to snag the toy winning it and giving it to Jin who had a bright smile on his face.

"Thanks so much Namjoon!!!"

Namjoon just smiled and let Jin drag him to all the other games the birthday boy wanted to play. After a few hours, (and 2 more token refills), Jin had played all the games he wanted to play and redeemed all his prizes. Namjoon helped carry some into the car before driving them to a cute sushi place for dinner. However Namjoon suddenly got nervous thinking that Jin might not like sushi.

"I love sushi! Are we going to eat sushi?"

"You're okay with sushi right?"

"Yeah.. I hope you're okay with that."

"Of course I'm okay with that! You really don't need to stress about that."

Namjoon shyly nodded and parked in a space before the boys got out of the car into the quaint, small restaurant. The two sat at the sushi bar looking at the plates of sushi passing by on the conveyer belt to other people at the bar.

"You can order whatever you want. My treat."

"Namjoon no! You already payed for the arcade I'll pay."

"It's your birthday! I won't let you pay and that's final."

Jin was about to argue but the look Namjoon had showed that he was standing his ground so Jin let him be. Despite that, the two ate and laughed till it was dark and Namjoon figured it was the right time to take Jin to the park Jun had mentioned.

"Where are you taking me now Namjoon?" 

"Don't worry. You'll love it."

Jin gasped when Namjoon pulled up to the park taking in the beautiful scenery. Namjoon got out and took Jin's hand leading them down the path when a light snow began falling. In Namjoon's eyes, Jin looked even more breathtaking with the snowflake caught in his hair creating a crown on his head. As the two walked down the snow covered path, Namjoon took a hold of Jin's hand intertwining their fingers which caught Jin by surprise stopping them both. Namjoon took Jin's other hand and faced him getting slightly nervous about what he was to do.

"Jin... I know this might seem rushed but I really really like you. It was like love at first sight honestly. You're so sweet and caring that my heart speeds up every time you smile at me and I can't take it anymore. I want to be yours. I want to be the one that has your heart so please, Seokjin, will you let me have the honor of being your boyfriend?"

Jin was speechless. His crush just confessed to him with the most heartwarming speech he has ever heard. It took a second to process but he only had one answer and one only.

"YES! YES I'LL BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!" 

Namjoon smiled and pulled Jin to him for a long and sweet kiss. When they pulled apart, Namjoon leaned his forehead on Jin's and breathed out three words.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: I hate to say this because I really did try to but I'm not going to be able to do birthday chapters for everyone. They all come out so late that I don't feel as if it has a point by the time I publish it. I might do a birthday chapter once in a while if I know I can publish it on time but I'll probably just wish happy birthday in the author notes from now on. But I hope you all at least liked this very, very late birthday chapter.

~Admin Jin