12

Jinyoung burst into the teacher's room which was partially unnatural for him unless there was big news. The other 6 teachers looked up from their spots on the couches watching Jinyoung walk over to them.

"Junhao is real you guys." Jinyoung excitedly spoke.

The room was silent for a moment before chaos ensued as the 7 teachers celebrated their ship coming true.

Luhan was waiting for Yixing and Sehun at the front of the school just as planned when he had gotten a text message. But before he could open the message and read it, Yixing and Sehun had walked over making him forget about the message completely.

"Hey Lu! Did we keep you waiting for long?" Yixing greeted.

"No it's fine. I wasn't here for more than 5 minutes." Luhan assured.

"Okay! Let's go then!" Yixing cheered.

Luhan and Sehun followed Yixing to his car before getting in to get some anticipated ice cream.

"Luhan, are you and your friends coming to the party in a few days?" Sehun asked.

"What party?" Luhan questioned.

"Minghao's birthday party! Jun's been planning a surprise party for him and it's this week! It was where he was planning to confess but then everything else happened so... Anyway you probably got a text about it just today." Yixing explained.

Luhan pulled out his phone finding the text message Jeonghan had sent in a group chat.

"I'll probably go. Even if the others don't I will." Luhan replied looking up.

"You should convince your friends to go if they don't want to. It's for their friend Minghao after all. Plus, I bet it's going to be so cute when Minghao is greeted with a birthday party from his new boyfriend." Sehun said.

"I'll definitely try." Luhan replied.

Yixing pulled up to the ice cream parlor parking the car before the three of them walked into the building. There was a wide array of ice creams to choose from making the boys lost on what to choose.

"Can I have a scoop of key lime? In a cup please." Yixing asked the worker handing the money over.

"I'll take a scoop peanut butter chocolate with a strawberry on the top. Cone please." Luhan and Sehun requested in unison.

The two turned to each other staring for a second before Sehun smiled and handed enough money to pay for both Luhan and his own ice cream. Luhan saw what he did and began protesting while Yixing stood to the side watching the two. He knew those two would be great for each other but he wasn't quite sure how to get them together yet.

*time skip: Minghao's Birthday...*

After serious convincing, Luhan managed to get hit 5 roommates to go to Minghao's party. They boys dressed in nice but casual clothes before grabbing their presents for the boy and heading out. Luhan took the wheel this time and drove them all to Jun and his roommates' mansion where the party was being held. Jun and Yixing were talking when the 6 boys walked in.

"Did you know if Luhan and his friends got the text? I didn't have their numbers so I just asked Jeonghan to text them."

"Yeah they did. I was talking to Luhan about it and even so, I invited them again."

"I really hope Minghao will like this..." Jun said chewing on his lip.

"He will. You're his boyfriend and he loves anything you do." Yixing reassured.