20

While Soonhoon were getting together, Baekhyun was sitting in his home doing homework until his phone rang. He answered it without glancing at the caller ID, pressing speakerphone and going back to his textbook.

"Hello?"

"Hey Baek! Do you want to hang out today?" Chanyeol's voice rang out from the other end.

"Chanyeol?"

"No it's Pororo." Baekhyun rolled his eyes playfully at the remark.

"Where were you thinking of going?"

"Well I wanted to go back to the animal shelter we went to back in December."

"Oh cool! Should I meet you there?"

"No I'll just pick you up. I'll see you in 10?"

"Sounds good. I'll see you then."

"Bye Baek."

"Bye Yeol."

Baekhyun had just ended the call when a yell was heard outside his door.

"HAVE FUN AT YOUR DATE WITH CHANYEOL!" Luhan yelled.

"IT'S NOT A DATE AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE SAYING ANYTHING LU!" Baekhyun shouted back.

"STILL A DATE!" Luhan replied making Baekhyun sigh.

"DON'T YOU NEED TO GO MAKE OUT WITH SEHUN OR SOMETHING?!"

"DON'T YOU NEED TO GET DRESSED FOR YOUR DATE WITH CHANYEOL?!"

"I SWEAR LUHAN I-"

"STOP YELLING FOR GOODNESS SAKES!" Kyungsoo interrupted.

Baekhyun just laughed before pulling on a pair of light washed ripped jeans and a oversized yellow t-shirt. He heard a car honk outside and looked out his window to see Chanyeol waiting. Grabbing his keys, wallet, and phone, he slipped on some sneakers and headed out towards Chanyeol.

"Hey Baek. Ready to go?"

"Yup."

Chanyeol opened the car door for Baekhyun before going to the driver's seat. Once settled, the two drove back to the animal shelter. When they walked in, the golden retriever from before bounded over to them pawing at Baekhyun's leg.

"Oh look Yeol! It's the little puppy from last time!" Baekhyun exclaimed crouching down to pick up the pup.

"He seems to remember you." Chanyeol replied looking at the dog.

"Wow. Angel has never liked someone the way she likes you two." A veterinarian said approaching the two boys.

"Really?" Baekhyun replied baffled.

"Really. Most of the time, Angel just sits in the corner of the puppy pen by herself... Didn't you two come here a few month's ago?" The veterinarian explained.

"Um yeah. I'm Chanyeol and he's Baekhyun." Chanyeol introduced.

"Nice to meet you two. Are you thinking of getting a pet?"

"Maybe someday but I don't think I can manage a pet correctly right now." Baekhyun replied.

"Unfortunately, that applies to me too. I wish I could adopt Angel though." Chanyeol sighed petting the puppy.

"That's okay. The fact that you both visit to play with the animals is already an amazing deed. If you ever think about adopting, don't be afraid to ask."

"Thank you so much." Baekhyun smiled.

"Anytime."

The two sat down and played with Angel for a while before the puppy began dozing off. When Angel was put in his cage to sleep, the boys wandered and played with some other animals until Baekhyun got hungry.

EXO Academy: The Kinkas and The Newbiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें