8

After constantly going to their partner's homes, it was time for the presentations. During the time that passed, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok moves to their new house getting help from Seokjin, Yoongi, Jimin, and Chan. Seungcheol, Vernon, Seokmin, Jun, Soonyoung, and Mingyu also moved but it was Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Joshua, Minghao, Jihoon, and Wonwoo who helped them. The six kinkas and the six newbies got closer but while the kinkas trusted the newbies, the newbies didn't completely trust the kinkas yet.

"Alright class. The time has come for all of your presentations so let's get started." Mr. Im said.

Presentation after presentation went by with everyone learning something new about their classmates. Videos, photos, even martial arts were shown throughout some presentations wowing the entire class at how interesting their classmates were. By the time Jungkook and Chan finished their presentation, all of the groups had presented and there was still 15 minutes before school let out.

"Okay class. You all did amazing and earned good grades for your presentations. I'm glad you all worked so well in your groups."

The 32 boys smiled knowing they did well.

"However, what caught my attention was that no one mentioned sexuality. I know that it may have not been a topic brought up considering many of you probably weren't good friends with each other before this. However, there are other labels that people place themselves under that show their preference. I trust that all of you will not use it against me or any of your classmates so we will state what our sexuality is. This is a safe place to share I promise and to prove it, I'll start us off. I'm Mr. Im and I'm gay. And before anyone asks, yes I'm married. Specifically to Mr. Im Youngjae the math teacher."

The 32 boys were shocked to say the least. Not really about the fact that they were to say their sexuality but the fact their history teacher was married to their math teacher. Kris decided to go next when he realizes no one else was going.

"Um... I'm Kris and I'm bisexual."

"I'm Chanyeol and I'm gay."

"I'm Jongdae and I'm also gay."

"I'm Yixing and I'm pansexual."

"I'm Kai and I'm bisexual."

"I'm Sehun and I'm gay."

"I'm Seungcheol and I'm bisexual."

"I'm Soonyoung and I'm gay."

"I'm Mingyu and I'm bisexual."

"I'm Vernon and I'm gay."

"I'm Junhui and I'm gay."

"I'm Seokmin and I'm pansexual."

"I'm Namjoon and I'm bisexual."

"I'm Hoseok and I'm gay."

"I'm Taehyung and I'm pansexual."

"I'm Jungkook and I'm gay."

"Oh uh I'm Junmyeon and I'm bisexual."

"I'm Luhan and I'm gay."

"I'm Baekhyun and I'm gay."

"I'm Kyungsoo and I'm bisexual."

"I'm Tao and I'm pansexual."

"I'm Xiumin and I'm gay."

"I'm Jin and I'm gay."

"I'm Jimin and I'm bisexual."

"I'm Yoongi and I'm pansexual."

"I'm Jeonghan and I'm gay."

"I'm Chan and I'm bisexual."

"I'm Jihoon and I'm pansexual."

"I'm Minghao and I'm gay."

"I'm Wonwoo and I'm pansexual."

"I'm Seungkwan and I'm gay."

"I'm Joshua and I'm bisexual."

Everyone in the room was shocked at the fact that no one in their class was straight. Of course there were the people that were pansexual and bisexual but no one was specifically heterosexual. Mr. Im was surprised as well but also excited at the fact that the ships roaming between the teachers involving the boys could have a chance.

"I trust that none of you will use the information revealed just now against anyone else otherwise there will be consequences. The bell is going to ring so you are excused to leave when it does. No homework for my class tonight."

The boys smiled and packed up leaving when the bell rang to do their own things. Mr. Im packed up his things before heading to the teacher's lounge where he'd meet up with his friends and husband. Walking in, he saw the typical scene of Yugyeom and Bambam cuddling on the couch, Mark and Jinyoung eating/feeding each other, and Jackson and Youngjae having an animated conversation.

"Hey guys! Guess what happened in my class today." Jaebum said excitedly drawing the attention of the other 6.

"Jaebummie!" Youngjae squealed before walking over and clinging to his husband.

"What happened in your class?" Mark asked.

"Wait wasn't it presentation day today?" Yugyeom quesitoned.

"Yes it was and I talked about sexuality and asked the class to state what sexuality they were in the class of the 32 boys we ship around." Jaebum replied.

"So how did it go?" Jinyoung asked.

"None of the boys were straight. I mean, some were pansexual and some were bisexual but still none of them were straight." Jaebum exclaimed.

"Wow what a coincidence." Bambam mumbled.

"THAT MEANS OUR SHIPS HAVE A CHANCE!" Jackson exclaimed.

The other teachers all cheered at that conclusion excited to see how the year would turn out with those boys.

Meanwhile, the newbies and their friends were walking out of the school when Jeonghan spoke.

"Hey Wonwoo, Jihoon, Minghao, Seungkwan, Joshua, and I are going to Seungcheol's group's new house."

"Really? Chan, Yoongi, Jimin and I are going to Namjoon's group's new house." Jin stated.

"Do you guys want to join any of us? The kinkas also live next door." Chan invited talking to the 6 who didn't mention plans."

"No thanks. We don't really feel that comfortable still with the kinkas so-" Junmyeon was cut off by Luhan.

"Actually, could you take me to the kinka's house? I've gotten pretty close to Yixing and we planned on hanging out today."

The 10 who were to take him nodded while the other 5 were shocked.

"You got close to a kinka?!?" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Yeah. Yixing's actually really nice and caring. Plus he can speak Chinese so that eases communication." Luhan shrugged.

The others 5 looked at each other before shrugging and letting Luhan do whatever he wanted. For some reason, Junmyeon felt a slight discomfort at the fact that Yixing and Luhan were close but pushed those feelings away.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: I hoped you liked this chapter but I actually have something serious to talk about. It has risen to a main focus again lately mainly for EXO but this applies to all idols. They should be allowed to date and the "fans" that think they shouldn't are sick. Idols are humans with feelings too and they deserve to be happy with a relationship they want to be in. I'm a shipper and I'll continue to ship even if the idols involved are in an actual relationship because I realize that it 99% wouldn't have happened anyway. Recently, Luhan has revealed to have a girlfriend and some people are saying it might not be real. Real or not, I hope you all can support both of them and give no hate to either idols. As long as they are happy, true fans would be happy too. I'm sorry about this rant but I had to say it somewhere so thank you for those who read it.

~Admin Jin