26

Minseok,

I saw the way you looked at these earrings and I could tell that you loved them. And I saw the disappointment in your eyes when you saw the price and walked away. But I loved the way your eyes shine at the sight of the earrings so it's a gift from me to you. I also have something to confess... I like you. Like... a lot. And I don't know if you feel the same way but it's okay regardless of how you feel. If you don't like me back then feel free to slip the note under the door to my room. I'll be waiting there.

Jongdae <3

Minseok was frozen in place like an actual statue. He didn't know how to function at that point. The boy he liked... liked him back? And he bought the earrings that Minseok loved so much. Could Jongdae get any more perfect?

"Hey, Minseok...? Hello?" Junmyeon asked waving a hand in front of Minseok's face. "What's that? Ooh, cute earrings."

Minseok snapped back to reality and looked at Junmyeon. He seemed to be focused on Minseok's hands. That's when he realized that Junmyeon was reading the note Jongdae had left. As a reflex, Minseok tried to hide the note but Junmyeon was finished reading anyway.

"Oh my god? Minseok!"

"What should I do? How do I react?"

"Well, do you like him?"

"...yeah... I do."

"Then go talk to him! Tell him yes! This is so cute Jongdae's going to be a great boyfriend!" Junmyeon rambled excitedly.

"What's going on??" Tao asked poking his head in the doorway.

"Jongdae confessed to Minseok!" Junmyeon exclaimed.

"What?! Minseok what are you still doing here?? Go confess your feelings back!" Tao squealed excitedly as well.

Tao and Junmyeon pushed Minseok out till he was in front of Jongdae's door. Minseok took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Come in!"

Turning the doorknob, Minseok slowly opened the door to reveal Jongdae's surprised face. Jongdae had been expecting his note back under his door. Not Minseok walking into his room.

"Jongdae..." Minseok started causing Jongdae to turn away from the fear of being rejected.

"I like you too."

"You... do? Like you actually do?"

"Yes. I actually do." Minseok giggled.

Jongdae got up and enveloped Minseok in a hug making the latter laugh and hug back. From outside the room, Junmyeon and Tao were jumping around and high-fiving.

"Uh...?" Luhan spoke up from behind with basically everyone else peering at the two confused.

"Minseok and Jongdae are getting together!!!!" Junmyeon squealed.

"OH MY GOD!" Everyone exclaimed causing the two inside to peek outside at the commotion.

The remainder of the boys all swarmed Jongdae's room giving celebratory hugs to the new couple. The two blinked at each other amidst all the hugs and laughed. There was nothing secretive about the situation but maybe it was better that way. Plus, they weren't going to be able to keep it a secret for long anyway. 

"You should wear the earrings Jongdae got you Minseokkie!" Tao exclaimed prompting Yixing to slip out of the room and grab them. 

"He got you earrings?" Chanyeol asked as Jongdae blushed.

The new couple had pink cheeks as everyone cooed at how cute the gesture had been when Yixing walked back inside. He handed the earrings to Junmyeon who then handed them to Minseok. But before Minseok could move to put them on, Jongdae took them out of his hands making the former turn his head in confusion. Jongdae just winked and took out an earring before gently holding Minseok's ear and putting it on. He did the same with the other earring as the others squealed at the adorable action.

"Okay let's leave the new couple with some alone time. They should get some space." Yifan said gesturing to the door. 

The others bid their goodbyes and make the occasional dirty comment before walking out of the room and resuming whatever they were doing before everything. Yifan sent the two a wink as he closed the door behind him leaving the two blushing. 

"You look good with the earrings on." Jongdae murmured as he watched them glimmer under the sunlight from the window. 

"Thank you." Minseok replied quietly. 

"...hey are you free next Saturday?"

"I should be. Why?"

"I want to take you on our first official date!" 

"Then I'll make sure I'm free next Saturday." Minseok laughed.

Jongdae laughed as well before holding Minseok's hand and sitting on his bed. Minseok shot him a look of confusion but followed when the other patted the bed telling him to sit down.

"I don't know about you but this day tired me out. Do you want to take a nap with me?" Jongdae asked as he laid down onto the mattress. 

"I'd always be down for a nap." Minseok replied laying down as well.

Jongdae wrapped his arm around Minseok's waist securing him against him as well as pulling him closer. Minseok didn't mind and just snuggled closer into the source of heat that was pressed against his back. He easily fell asleep content with everything that had just happened. Jongdae set an alarm to make sure their nap wouldn't go be the last thing they did for the day before nuzzling his face into Minseok's hair and falling asleep as well. 

Meanwhile, Junmyeon and Yixing ended up relaying the message of Minseok and Jongdae getting together to everyone else who didn't live in the house and causing a fanboy situation. Long story short, some double, triple, etc dates were probably about to happen between the couples of the friend group. 

"Have you ever thought about getting into a relationship?" Yifan asked Tao who was sitting next to him.

The latter choked on the tea he was drinking and stared incredulously at the boy right next to him. Yifan just kept his gaze facing the tv as Tao caught his breath.

"Yeah I can't say that I don't want a relationship." Tao admitted also refocusing on the tv. "What about you?"

"Yeah... I want a relationship to..." Yifan trailed off, too many thoughts running through his head. 

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: What are your opinions on Super M? I'm just curious.

~Admin Jin