16 {2}

Sehun and Luhan were walking together though the mall as Junmyeon and Yixing trailed behind the two.

"So I was thinking...." Junmyeon started making Yixing look at him. "We've gotten closer to you guys lately and now wouldn't be a bad time to set those two up together."

"Do you think they would kill us if we did?"

"I think they'd be grateful. Or I at least hope they'll be."

"I feel like they're such a perfect match but I don't know if I'm just seeing things or not."

"No I see it too...if only I could ask Baekhyun."

"Why Baekhyun?"

"He's a genius when it comes to things like this. He always predicts couples and he's right 99% percent of the time."

"Well then, why not ask him?"

"I just don't know how he would react to a question like this."

"Well I don't think it'd be that bad since he's especially gotten closer to Chanyeol."

"Let's try to give them some alone time first."

"And how would we do that?"

"They're not paying attention to us right now so let's go into a store and leave them to walk on their own."

Yixing followed Junmyeon into a random clothing store while the other two continued to walk, deep in conversation.

"Well, might as well look around as we wait for them to realize we've ditched them." Yixing suggested walking around the store with Junmyeon in tow.

"Don't worry. They're gone from your life now and you guys have all of us to protect you if they were to find you. You guys aren't alone anymore." Sehun comforted Luhan.

Luhan had panicked after seeing someone that looked like one of the kinkas from their old school which led them to detour into a store. Luhan looked up at Sehun and pulled him in for a hug surprising the taller who nonetheless, hugged back.

"You guys wouldn't let them hurt us ever again right?"

"We wouldn't let anyone hurt you guys. Period."

Luhan sniffled and pulled away giving Sehun a quick smile. The younger returned it until he realized that Yixing and Junmyeon had just disappeared.

"Luhan, have you see Yixing or Junmyeon?"

"They're not right behind us?"

"No..."

"Give me a second and I'll text Junmyeon."

Sehun nodded as Luhan pulled out his phone. After a few minutes of typing, Luhan looked up at a waiting Sehun.

"Don't worry, Yixing and Junmyeon got distracted with a display and we didn't see so we walked away without them. They're coming to meet us here."

"Okay. Let's shop while we wait then."

Junmyeon and Yixing later walked into the store Luhan and Sehun were in with bags to find the other two in the same situation.

"OH MY GOD! LOOK JIMIN IT'S A MOCHI! LIKE YOU!" Taehyung exclaimed as he walked over to a toy store."

"Why do you always call me a mochi?"

"Because you're cute and squishy like one!"

"Thanks... I think."

"Pfft Chanyeol, look mini you." Baekhyun said pointing at a Yoda figurine.

"Haha very funny Baek. I see your family's over there though." Chanyeol retorted pointing at a bunch of puppy stuffed animals. Baekhyun fake pouted before playfuly slapping Chanyeol's arm.

"Oh! Let's go to the animal shelter here!" Jimin exclaimed.

"There's an animal shelter here?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah! They have tons of animals there that they've rescued." Taehyung replied.

"And, they're no-kill." Chanyeol added.

Baekhyun nodded as the 4 walked to the aforementioned store. Upon entering, the four immediately went to the puppy pen where they could play with the puppies there. A small, black and tan puppy bounded up to Taehyung and Jimin once the two sat down. The two cooed and played with the energetic puppy jumping up and down all around them. Chanyeol and Baekhyun also sat down as a golden retriever puppy ran up to the two and crawled onto Baekhyun's lap. Baekhyun cooed as the puppy made itself comfortable and Chanyeol reached over to pet the pup.

"Is it bad I feel the need to run?" Chan whispered to Jungkook.

"Not necessarily, depends on the reason." Jungkook replied looking at the smaller.

"Well we're in a group with the people who like to baby us....that's the only reason I need."

"Hey, if we go down, we go down together."

"Pfft that makes it sound like we're going to die."

"When they begin babying us, we will."

"...fair."

"Ooh look! A candy store! Let's go in there." Seungcheol exclaimed from in front of the two younger ones.

Jeonghan shrugged and followed the older in as well as Chan and Jungkook.

"Well, since we're here, do you want any candy? I'll buy it for you." Jungkook said looking around.

"You really don't have to. I have my own money to use."

"It's okay. I want to buy something for you."

Chan blushed and nodded before looking around for candy that caught his eye. He smiled when he saw the familiar package of kisses chocolate. Jungkook followed the smaller's gaze and took the other's hand leading him to the candy. 

"Do you want this?"

"I mean...if it's not too much to ask for."

"Of course not. I was the one who offered to buy it for you anyway."

"Thank you so much!" 

"No problem. Now I can say I gave you kisses." Jungkook winked as Chan blushed and looked away.

"I can't believe you're older than me." Jeonghan said looking at Seungcheol who was looking excitedly at the wide candy selection.

"Come on Jeonghan, we're in a candy store. There's no reason to be mature here. I'll get you something if you want."

"No thanks. I'll just steal some from whatever you get."

Seungcheol waved off the statement and continued to browse the candies as Jeonghan watched. At this point, Jungkook and Chan had paid for the kisses and were watching Seungcheol as well until the oldest finally decided on something. When Seungcheol had actually decided on something and paid for it, Jeonghan kept his word stealing the first piece of candy Seungcheol was about to eat. Seungcheol stared shocked as Jeonghan just smiled cheekily.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: I was wondering, do you guys want Hunhan to become official next or a different ship? If you have an opinion, please comment, they are very appreciated and I do read all of your comments even if I don't necessarily reply.

~Admin Jin