R.I.P. Sulli

Let me start off by saying that this isn't an update. And I know that an update has been long awaited but I ask for understanding that I won't be writing for a few days as a way for me to pay my respects.

As many of you probably know, actress and former f(x) member Sulli has left our world. I want to first express my condolences to her fans, friends, and especially family. I can't even begin to understand how they must be feeling right now. Sulli went through so much, none of which she deserved to endure. She had a bright future ahead of her but I know that she's in a better place now, shining among the brightest of stars. Depression is a serious matter that I'm afraid society as a whole probably don't take it as seriously as they should. Please, if you feel depressed, tell someone. Tell someone you trust about your feelings, someone you feel safe with. And if you can't find anyone, know that you can always turn to me. Know that someone cares for you and that not all is lost. I understand it can be hard to open up but there is always someone to lean on. I must also stress that hate comments are no joke. Just because you're hidden behind a username doesn't mean your words don't affect a person. It's as they always say, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I hope everyone stays happy and healthy. Know that the next day is just around the corner and everything can and will be better. Remember Sulli for her accomplishments and all the good things she's done.

~Admin Jin